Chapter Seven // Warrior

Start writing your story

The next few days passed by peacefully.

Too peaceful for the four new heroes, though.

"Where's the little bundles of flying destruction?" demanded Jewel when the two blonde headed twins were doing their math homework. "Where's the weird occasional individual screaming 'I WANT YOUR MIRRRRAAAACCCUUULLLOOOUUUUSSSSS'??" Adrien had no answer and simply shrugged, before forging on to complete his paper, his mind sometimes drifting towards his heroic partner.

Marinette was thinking the same, but she wasn't very sad about it. "I can stop getting a bad grade and parents demanding where I was!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, sewing frantically at her sewing machine. Tikki, on the other hand (or whatever the kwamis had), was very bothered by the lack of weird people running around trying to destroy Paris and take their Miraculouses.

Star was simply...

Hmm...

Star was just doing normal stuff.

Yeah.

Marinette was walking home from the fabric shop when suddenly, a large, gooey white hand swept her up. She was shocked into silence, unable to comprehend what was happening, before she finally yelled loudly at the large guy made out of ... MArshmallows? She screamed, "Let me go!" The large marshmallow dude looked down at her, marshmallow bits littering everywhere as he spoke to Marinette. "NO" he boomed, before looking up and continuing to smash through the place. "I NEED YOU FOR BAIT FOR DA MIRACULOUS" Marinette was going to laugh out loud. Just then, someone yelled a war cry and jumped onto the marshmallow warrior. Or rather, into the guy. Something flashed and she glimpsed a head of blonde. "Chat?" she suddenly said out loud without thinking. The person snapped his head up and Marinette saw, instead of Chat Noir, she saw Adrien. "Adrien!" she yelled. The teen looked shocked at seeing Marinette trying to wave awkwardly as the gooey marshmallow wrapped itself around her arm. "Why did you jump?!" she yelled over the roaring wind. Just then, two blurs zipped over to the roof nearest to the latest addition to the akumatized family. "Comet!" shouted both Adrien and Marinette. They both looked at each other in surprise as Chat Blanc rolled her eyes. "Lets sink this marshie!" declared Comet enthusiastically. She readied into position, as if to boost into flying mode.

Instead, she jumped into the marshmallow.

"What?!" yelled Chat Blanc, "So what's the plan? You can't just jump into the dude and-" Suddenly, Comet, who was sunk waist-deep in the guy's head started glowing strongly while staring straight at Chat Blanc with her sonic eyes. All around her, the marshmallow started dripping slowly over the guy's head. Chat Blanc nodded and cannonballed into the marshmallow right next to Adrien. Marinette narrowed her eyes as Chat Blanc leaned over  towards Adrien. Marinette tried to look closer, but suddenly, an ice wall shot up from the marshmallow in front of Marinette, blocking her view. The marshie warrior roared in surprise at the icicle jutting from his gooey shoulder. As Marshie Dude stopped trampling across Paris for a second, Chat Blanc hissed at Adrien, "Transform, you idiot!" Adrien tugged desperately at his jacket, before snapping back, "I can't get Plagg out! Besides, I'm literally bathing in marshmallows! If I transform, my suit will probaly be made of this!" As if to prove his point, Adrien flapped his arms, causing marshies to fly everywhere. Chat shielded herself from the sticky marshmallows by twirling her baton, before growling, "Fine! You stay here!" before jumping out of the gooey yummy substance. Adrien muttered, "As if I can get out of this sticky situation."

Comet was currently melting half of Marshie Dude's head, before she blasted off (GOTTA BLAST) his head and met up with an equally sticky Chat Blanc at the roof top. "Fire!" ordered Chat Blanc, pointing towards the warrior. Comet mock saluted her and said, "Yes ma'am!" Soon, a jet of red-hot fire joined the contrasting ice and snow that swirled down towards the marshie. "BOOOM!" went (the weasel lol no) the akumatized victim. Chat Blanc looked horrified. "Did we just blow someone apart?"

Comet scooped up some marshmallow on her dress and stuffed it in her mouth. "This is the tastiest villian yet!" Chat glanced horrified at Comet, who was technically eating up the villian. Suddenly, the marshmallows littered across Paris started trembling , including the ones stuck on pedestrians. They all swirled into one huge tornado and then... "MIRACULOUSSSSSSSS!" yelled the villian. Comet patted her tummy, her face now pale. "My stomach feels so twisty." Chat suddenly remembered her brother and her new bestie. Spotting them stuck in a tree, Adrien looking like a terrified cat (lol) and Marinette, being the more sensible one, was trying to get down from the leafy wonder. Unfortunately for those two, the tree was quite tall, rendering it almost impossible for them to climb down. "As if Adrien could get down without his Miraculous paw-er." muttered Chat Blanc before using her baton to boost herself towards them. "Ahoy, matey." said Chat Blanc, swinging from a large vine that, for some reason, was growing on the tree and easily scooped up the two familiar people. Before letting go. "Don't let gooooooo!" screamed Adrien as he clutched desperately to his sister. (IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOO- ahem. Sorry. There's a reason why I'm called the Meme Queen.) Marinette's mouth was opening, seemingly screaming silently. Chat Blanc easily created a snow pile below them and landed safely in it. Adrien spit out a piece of marshmallow and shook his head as Marinette hyperventilated. Chat Blanc groaned and pulled them both to their feet. "Go!" That one simple words sent them both rocketing off to toilets, Adrien looking horrified as he kept on whispering 'Gomen'nasai', glancing back to check on his sister. Chat Blanc flipped a colorful gesture at him and glared at Adrien. He gulped and raced away.

A moment later, both the usual Parisian heroes joined the white cat and the Comet. Signaling to Chat Nior, Comet yelled, "I know where the akumatized item is! It's hidden in the marshie guy!" Chat Nior grinned and ran towards the villian as Ladybug got ready to cleanse the akuma. "CATACLYSM!"

POOF

He exploded. Again. As in the villian, not Chat Noir.

This time, Comet swooped down like a phoenix and snatched something from the air. Landing right next to Ladybug, she hurriedly crushed the black metal spoon in her hand, causing a black butterfly to form. Running anxiously up and down on the spot, Comet caught the akuma by its wing as it tried to flap flap to freedom. Ladybug hurriedly swept up the akuma as Comet struggled to hold it. "Hey Blanc, can you help over here?" 

Chat Blanc leapt towards them in large bounding strides and upon seeing the black butterfly, shot a blast of light snow, coating the akuma's wings with water, rendering it unable to fly. As Comet immediately let go of the akuma and it fell through the air, Ladybug caught it in her yo-yo and purified it. "Bye bye, petite papillion." 

Just then, as Chat Noir joined them, a familiar sounding bell sounded in the distance. "There's still school?" Comet groaned. All at the same time, the other three superheroes said, "Yeah..." They all looked at each other in surprise. This was weird, only my school rings its bell at this time, and it is the only nearest school...

That was what they all thought. 

Will they find out??

"Oh well, bye then!" They all dispersed.

LOL TROLLOLOLOL

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE CONTENT!! >:3