Chapter two

"Hey Avalanche!" Ava was 15, she was tired of dealing with Timothy Stuart, she started walking faster, she was not the kind of girl to cause trouble." Leave me alone Timothy!" Ava walked faster across the school campus, he kept following her," what, Avalanche? You scared of me?" Ava turned around, rolling her eyes, she saw Timothy with his two friends, Michael and Henry." I don't wanna cause any trouble, just, please. Let me go to class!" They chuckled, as if that had been a big joke to them. Henry whispered something into Timothy's ear which sent out a big, evil, grin across Timothy's face. Ava clasped on to her books and tried to run away while she could, but it was too late. Ava was shoved to the ground, she wounded her elbow trying to stay up, her books were sprawled across the concrete floor." What are you gonna do now, Avalanche? You gonna fight me? You don't have the guts!" Ava gave her best effort to stand up, and once she did, she punched Timothy." How do you like that?" She finally had let it out. All her anger was let out in that moment. He rolled around the floor, holding his face. Ava kicked him in the stomach, she couldn't help herself, he cried in pain, and Ava just kept kicking. Until she fell into the arms of the principal, pulling her away.

Ava was sent home. She had a three week suspension, walking along the grass fields with her mother wasn't too cheerful as it always was." My child," her mom begun," why? Why did you keep kicking?" Ava's mother looked so shocked, Ava couldn't believe she had done this to her family, and to herself." All the years of fear, came out of me in that one moment, I would've kept kicking." Ava was tearing up, her mother was expecting more of a,' I'm sorry mom, I regret it,' but that wasn't at all, what Ava had just said." So you liked it, huh?" She stopped walking and looked straight into Ava's deep, hazel eyes. A tear rolled down Ava's cheek, she hugged her mom.

Ava had come home and cried on her bed until she fell asleep, whilst she was sleeping a knock came on the door." Harold?! What are you doing here?" Harold pushed his way past Doris," you're meant to be serving Starlea, you're not meant to be here!" Harold took a glance at his wife, he hugged her and she hugged back." The kids are asleep." Harold escaped the hug," I need to see Ava." Doris' loving glance turned into a scared and horrified one. She shook her head fearfully." No please, Harold! It can't be right now, it, it cannot be ever, please!" He pushed past her and marched upstairs, knocking on Ava's door. Ava was knocked out, asleep. Nothing could wake her up. Harold carried her downstairs." Don't take her away from Eric!" Doris exclaimed, Harold looked at his wife, she was begging him to let her stay." She has done wrong. She deserves consequences." He left the home, running past the endless fields of grass.