Chapter seven

"Kyle, how did you get out?" Kyle and Ava were running from the campus, hoping Doris and Eric were safe. Ava had the get to the library soon." I didn't escape, I was dismissed from the camp. This guy,Timothy, threatened me and my family. I was immediately dismissed to protect my family and Timothy was sent to extreme training." Ava ran past the library and then realised she needed to go." Kyle," Ava looked at his beautiful eyes, with a lost and strong at the same time glance." I, this is where I stop." Ava realised, the whole time, Kyle had been gazing his eyes at hers, slowly going closer. There in the dark, was the perfect moment." Kyle, thank you, you, you saved me." Kyle was drawn closer and closer, until his eyes were closing perfectly." Ava, there you are! You're late, she's waiting for us." Tyler was peeking out the front door of the library, kind of ruining the moment. Kyle pulled back, he said his goodbyes, and left.

They walked into the library." What was that about?" Tyler asked, Ava quickly shrugged, trying to avoid the situation. Ava and Tyler walked into a soundproof room, where Florr was sitting patiently." Okay, Florr. Tell us the truth." Florr hesitated, she looked up at the ceiling and spotted a camera. Soon, Ava and Tyler spotted it too, if anyone found out that Florr telling them the truth, she would be given extreme punishment." Um, why don't we come to my house, to talk?" Ava and Tyler played on, they left the room, and went towards Florr's home. It was a nice, small cottage, with stone steps leading up to the door, Ava thought The Wise were to have big mansions of royalty, given to them by Starlet herself. But Florr was a different story.

As Ava and Tyler sat down, Florr held a never ending gaze at the necklace close to her heart, the deep carvings of the writing made her sad." The war was indeed true," Ava and Tyler sat back on their chairs." Where humanity was destroyed, wiped out. It was worse than the old World Wars." She hesitated, for her it was very hard to say the truth, for it was what she wished she hadn't ever seen." But the catch is," she looked up at the children with wonder," it had started by Mother Nature, and ended with Starlet Shenea." She said her name slowly, fearing that she was nearby." Mother Nature was sick of humanity destroying what she gave them, she punished them badly. I remember being a news reporter." She smiled at the children," you probably don't know what that is, but, the earth's core was damaged, and I mean DAMAGED, no matter how boiling it was. What damaged that? You ask, but the real question is, who damaged it?"

" I'm going down there," Starlet was wearing a fire proof XX, no CORE could kill her," make sure to capture 3 people to pretend that I'm the saviour." Starlet was talking to a man, he had pale skin and strong muscles, his blonde straight hair was waving over his eyes, but he didn't seem to care." I will, I promise." Starlet jumped down, her workers had already dug to the core for her, before she faded into the darkness of the red, hot core she yelled," I'll teach them, they won't ever doubt me again!" The zip line that was tied to her waist was pulled dangerously, holding it at the top was a truck, it was unnecessary, but the future queen had to be protected. She saw the bright, red lava, wait, it wasn't lava, it was worse. Even though she had her fireproof suit, she started burning herself slightly under it. She reached in her backpack, it was melting off her back, she quickly got the bombs and through it at the core. Those bombs were like no other, no one in the 21st century could even think about it at all, its outcome was horrendous as it could blow half the core with how many they had. She was zip lined out quickly and halfway up, the bombs' affect blew her towards the top, breaking her zip line. She screamed as she saw the surface, and she used her chance to grab the wall of the hole, before gravity let her down.

"Ronald!" Starlet hung on for dear life," help me." The tall man grabbed her arms and pulled them towards the surface. In any second, the hole would spew out lava, killing anyone who stayed, but that would also happen worldwide. Starlet and her crew were to camp out in a safe place, that had fire protection around it, but also, her team of scientists that she had hired created a replica of the atmosphere around earth, the technology was developed so much. So basically, the big, let's call it, city, would be a new form of humanity that would respect her, desire her, worship her. That was her plan, year 3032 would be erased, it would now be, year SL1.