Chapter three

Ava woke up on a blanket in the grass fields next to her father. Wait. She was next to her FATHER! Ava sat up, her father was asleep, she had to take the chance while she could. She stood up and ran, but then she realised that she didn't know where she was, they were just alone in the grass fields, no building or monument in sight. She knelt down in defeat, the spiky grass scratching her legs, she pulled off some grass, the dew wet her fingers, that was the only thing that could remind her of her family." Good, you're already awake." Ava turned to see her father with a bag strapped around his back, ready to go." I was getting tired of carrying you, Ava." Ava didn't respond, she looked at him with deep regret." Listen, Ava. I know it's not fair, okay? But Starlea, is a place of happiness, and if you're not willing to follow the rules of no violence, then consequences will be coming your way." He said harshly, for that moment, Ava forgot that he was her father, she thought he was just a scary military man." No matter if you are my daughter, you still deserve your consequences." He paused," plus, it's not just you. Timothy and his friends are coming along too."

"Mother!" Eric was broken, he couldn't cope without his sister." How could you let him?! I can't live without her!" Doris wept seeing her son shattered, he was missing an important part of him, how could he live like that. Eric cried in his mother's arms, wishing that Ava would come back." It wasn't her fault, mom. It was Timothy's fault, she just tried to defend herself!" Doris was speechless in her son's anger." She doesn't deserve this." He calmed down, no longer yelling, but still crying. Doris looked into his eyes," Eric, be strong. Your father did this, okay? It isn't your fault at all. She will be back, okay? I love you."