Chapter 1

Juvia's POV...

It's been two months since i studied here in Fiore University. I was once in Phantom section but i was transfered when Phantom section was closed. It was closed because we phantomers, attacked the section of fairytail. Because our adviser, Jose, told us to do so. I didn't want to do any bad things to my schoolmates but i was forced. They threatened me. So i didn't have any choice but to attack the Fairytail section.

Flashback...

I was walking here at the playground where the Fairytailers was. Were planning an attack to them. Cause we will get someone. Her name is Lucy Heartfillia. Jose said it was an order from a certain person. I'm searching for her to bring her back to Jose when she escaped from him. It's raining that time. Then i encountered a certain man with a raven hair and a cross pendant. He's handsome. But he's from fairytail so i have to attack him.

"What do you want from us?! Why you phantomers wants to get lucy?!" He asked angrily.

I looked at him emotionless. Pokerface if i may add.

"You don't care. And you don't have the rights to know." Cause i also don't know. I wanna add that sentence but something in me, stopped me.

"Of course i care! She's our classmate! Our friend!" He growled at me angrily.

I didn't answered him. Maybe he loves Lucy Heartfillia. Well, that's no doubt. She's beautiful and all. She's almost perfect. Unlike me. I'm nobody...

"I'm sorry...i really don't want to do this but jose forced us to do so..." I said.

"You weak lowlife person..." He mumbled angrily but i heard it crystal clear.

"I'm really sorry..." I said then i run away.

"Hey! Come back here!" He said.

He tried to hit me with an ice cube but i dodged it quickly. Then i grabbed that chance to run away faster. I didn't dare to look back cause i might regret it...

End of Flashback...

So yeah. That's why. Anyways, i'm now heading to my new classroom. I mean section. I was in front of the door when someone from my back, spoke.

"Hey, so i guess you're the new student, right?" He asked.

I turned around to see proff Gildarts.

"Uhh...yes..." I said then looked down.

"Just wait here for a sec i would just inform the whole class, okay?" He asked.

"Hai." I said then he entered the classroom.

The door was open and i'm here outside, waiting for him to let me in.

"We have a transfer student. Please come in now." He said so i get in.

I stand beside him and still looking down. I'm just too shy and scared that they might attack me anytime. I did wrong to them. So maybe they would...

"Please introduce yourself." He said to me.

I looked at my classmates and some of them are staring at me, angrily but i just brushed it off.

"My name is Juvia Lockser." I said shortly.

"Oh, okay. So you may pick where you wanna sit down." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

My seat is at the back of the class. I would choose to not be seen than be seen with deadly stares. I looked down at my desk when i feel someone is staring at me, deadly.

The whole class finished successful and thank God i wasn't attacked. I was the only one left here in the classroom. I was walking in the hallway when suddenly, someone pulled my hair into an empty classroom. I whined in pain as they pull my hair tightly. They trow me on the ground, hard.

"You b*tch! You really have the nerve to show your face here after what you did!" She said then kicked my stomach.

I scream in pain and i choked out blood.

"You will never get away from what you did! We will make your life a living hell!" She said then they started beating me up.

I covered my head with my hands. They keep on punching and kicking me while i scream in pain and i choked out blood.

"Please....stop..." I begged but they didn't listened.

They continue to beat me up as i cry and it started to rain hard. Maybe i deserve this? From all the wrong things i did to them. But....life is really unfair. I live in the world of misery. I lost my parents cause they hate me, everyone is hurting me. Killing me slowly as i hold into dear life. They finally stopped from beating me up after a few minutes that seemed hours of hell to me.

"You sh*t. You deserve that! Just die already and i'm sure everybody will be happy..." She said then they laughed at me.

"F*ck it's raining hard. This is all your fault whore. This rain is so damn depressing and annoying." She said then they left me lying bloody here.

I burst out crying and i don't care if someone would hear my cry. Nobody cares at me after all. They wouldn't dare to help me with this. I stayed lying in ground for almost 4 hours to ease the pain. I started to get up and i feel pain. But i brushed it all off. I managed to stand up but my knees are wobbling. Gladly there's a wall to support me. It was bloody there but i don't care. They would just clean it up. I finally get out of the university and it's night already. Someone saw me but didn't helped. Well, who am i for them to help me? I'm just a nobody, a lowlife person who doesn't exist in their world.

I finally reached my home and go straight to my bedroom after locking the gate and the door. I lay down on my bed. I'm always alone. Nobody dared to stay with me. I had a 3 boyfriends before but they left me. They just loved me because of a bet. My life is a living hell. I feel miserable everyday just the way they look at me. I deserved this after all. I treated my wounds and after that i lay on my bed and fall into a deep sleep, hugging my voodoo doll...

______________________________

I finally finished writing this chapter! Yaay! And i'm looking forward to your comments guys. Thanks for reading this. Have a nice day! And sorry for the wrong grammars.

______________________________