♥Chapter14♡

♡Sorry for the wrong grammars! I hope you'll enjoy the story!♥

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia woke up first before Gray but her eyes are still closed. Then she saw Gray get his phone and read a text. She can see that Gray balled his fists in anger. Gray got up and goes inside the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that, he grabbed a black pants and a black jacket with a hood. Then he wear his clothes and his converse. Then he headed out of Juvia's room. When Gray exited Juvia's room, after 2 minutes, she quickly got up and entered the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She tied her hair up in a bun without even combing it. She quickly wear her black jacket with hood, black skinny jeans, and a black converse. She grabbed her phone and exited her room. Gray goes out of Juvia's house and started walking. Juvia followed him without even him noticing.

They finally reached the destination. And it was a mansion. Gray gets inside the mansion. When Gray was out of sight, Juvia went to the gate of the mansion and saw a silver plate and a "Fullbuster's Residense" on it. The gate was locked so Juvia has no choice but to climb up the gate. Juvia succesfully entered. She used the back door to get in the mansion. Juvia get inside and she closed the door carefully. Then when she turned around, there was a maid heading her way but the maid didn't noticed her yet. So she grabbed a small knife and hide at the back of the wall. When the maid entered the kitchen where Juvia was, Juvia quickly grabbed the maid and covered the maid's mouth. Then she pointed the knife on the neck of the maid.

"Make a bad move and i'll slit this knife on your neck." Juvia threathened using her deep voice.

The maid was shaking nervously.

"A-are you a th-thief?" The maid nervously asked.

"Nope." Juvia said.

"Then what do you need?" The maid asked.

"Where's Gray's room?" Juvia asked.

Then the maid told her where Gray's room is. She threathened the maid again to keep it's mouth shut. And the maid obliged her. Juvia went where Gray's room is. Then she reached Gray's room and entered. When juvia entered, Gray wasn't there. She roamed around first then decided to go out. She was about to reach for the knob when she heard that someone was gonna enter the room where she is so she hurriedly find a place where to hide. Then when she heard the knob was turned, she quickly went under the bed and covered her mouth. Then she heard footsteps went in the room. Then they spoke.

"Hey Gray~sama. I missed you so much. Where have you been?" A woman asked seductively.

What the fuck? Who is she? Juvia thought.

"Tch." Gray answered.

"Oh gray~sama..." The woman said.

While Juvia was listening, she felt like she wanna vomit from the flirting sessions she heard.

"What do you want?" Gray asked.

"Let's have s*x." The woman said.

Juvia's eyes widened and feeling grossed from what she is hearing.

Ha. I knew it. He has a s*x partner. Gross. Damn this. Juvia angrily thought.

"The F Mary?! When will you stop raping me?!" Gray asked in frustration.

Then Mary slapped Gray so hard. And Juvia heard it. Juvia's eyes widened.

What the F? He was being raped?! Then why wouldn't he report this to the police?! Juvia angrily thought.

Juvia was feeling angry, grossed and hurt at the same time. Hurt because Gray hide this to her like he doesn't trust her. Hurt because she feels like Gray didn't and will not love her. Then a tear escaped her eyes.

"I won't stop until you love me! I won't stop until you leave that ugly bluenette girl named Juvia! I won't stop!" Mary said to Gray as she slap him once again.

"I will never love you and i will never leave her!" Gray yelled to Mary and he recieved another slap.

"Then i'll post our s*x video and i will make them believe that you raped me, your own sister in law! And i'm sure when your precious Juvia saw this, she would run away from you! She would be grossed and hate you for the rest of your life!" Mary yelled to Gray and slapped him again.

So she's blackmailing him. And her own sister in law named Mary is raping him?! What the f is that?! Juvia angrily thought.

Then she felt the bed was moving up and down like a miracle was happening on the bed. She can hear Mary slap Gray. Then Mary started raping him. Juvia covered her ears as tears keeps on flowing out.

And after 2 rounds of raping Gray, Mary said something to Gray that Juvia didn't heard. Juvia's tears keeps on flowing out. Then Mary get off Gray and went outside Gray's room and she entered her own room.

When Juvia heard a footsteps walked out of the room, she waited for 2 minutes then she goes out under the bed and wiped away her tears. Gray saw Juvia go out under his bed. Juvia was not facing where Gray is and besides, she doesn't even know that Gray was still there. Gray's eyes widened and get up quickly. The bed creaked from his sudden move.

"Juvia?! What are you doing here?" Gray asked surprised.

Instead of answering him, Juvia turned her back and ran towards the window and she opened it. Thank God that there's a tree that she can use to climb down. She looked once again to Gray then a tear escaped her eye before jumping out of the window towards the tree. She hold on tightly and climb down the tree. After that, she quickly ran to the gate and climb. Then she finally clumb down and run away from the mansion...

♥♡♥

{A/N: Hello my dear readers! Sorry for the misspelled words! I'm just in a hurry. Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a nice day!}

♥♡♥