♥Chapter9♡

♥Sorry for the wrong grammars!♡

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia felt an arms wrapped around her waist and a thigh that is hugging her thigh. Then she felt a warm breathing on her neck so she slowly opened her eyes. She blinked ber eyes 2 times and she saw Gray hugging her like a fragile teddy bear. Her eyes widened and she was about to scream when she saw a tear escaped gray's eyes. Her mouth was left open and speechless. She decided to shut her mouth and just stare at the man's face in front of her. Then Gray hugged her tightly but she still can breath. Then Juvia decided to just take him off her. Juvia took Gray's arm trying to take it off her but she failed. Cause gray was hugging her tight like this is the last time he could see her. Juvia sighed and closed her eyes but she didn't sleep. Then she feel that Gray was awake now and she was about to open her eyes when she felt Gray touched her cheek.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. I'm sorry for not picking up your calls. I was just busy that time and i misplaced my phone. I'm really sorry..." Gray said. Thinking that Juvia is still sleeping.

"Apology accepted." Juvia said.

Gray got startled and backed away making him fall off the bed. Juvia quickly opened her eyes and get up to look at Gray.

"Hey, you alright?" Juvia asked.

"Uh...Y-yes i'm fine." Gray said.

"Sorry..." Juvia said and peace signed.

"Nah it's fine. So you where awake already and you haven't told me. And you heard it?" Gray said and stands up.

"Yep. And apology accepted." Juvia said and smiled.

"Oh, and why did you sleep here in my room and cuddled me? Did i gave you any permission?" Juvia asked raising an brow.

"Uhh...because i don't want to be alone?" Gray said and chuckled.

"Psh. Whatever." Juvia said and rolled her eyes.

Juvia got up and goes inside the bathroom and washed her face then brushed her teeth. Then she noticed that there's a black toothbrush. After brushing her teeth she goes out of the bathroom. She saw Gray still in her room.

"What are you still doing here?" Juvia asked.

"Waiting for you to come out of the bathroom." Gray said.

"And why?" Juvia asked.

"Because i'm gonna use your bathroom too." Gray said and goes inside the bathroom.

Juvia sighed in defeat and goes out of her room to cook food. Meanwhile, Gray was inside the bathroom and staring at his neck through the mirror. He clenched his fists in anger as he remember last night.

Thank God Juvia didn't noticed this damn hickey. Gray thought.

Flashback...

I was in my room, packing up my things to leave this living hell. I put my things in my car and was about to leave when i remembered that my phone was still in my room. I sighed and goes back to my room. I get my phone and walked out of my room. When i was about to go downstairs, Mary-bitch hold my wrist.

"Where are you going Gray-sama?" Mary-bitch asked.

"It's none of your business." I hissed at her in annoyed tone.

"Oh Gray-sama, it's always my business when you're involved in it..." Mary-bitch said seductively but i just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said then was about to walk away when...

She suddenly grabbed my wrist in full force that i dropped my phone. She pushed me inside my room and locked the door. Then she raped me for 2 rounds. When she was sleeping i quickly but carefuly get her off me and get off the bed i quickly put on my clothes and goes out of my room. I picked up my phone from the ground and goes out of the mansion and goes inside my car anf hurriedly drive it to Juvia's house.

I get inside her room and goes inside the bathroom to take a bath. When i finished taking a bath, i checked my phone only to see 35 missed calls from Juvia. I sighed and slept with her.

End of Flashback...

Gray sighed and took a nice shower. Juvia was done cooking the breakfast and served them on the table. Then she placed two plates on the table. Gray goes downstairs and sits down facing the food Juvia had prepared for them.

Then they started eating anf talking. After that Gray offered to clean the dishes and Juvia decided to take a bath.

While Juvia was taking a shower, she saw a bottle of men's shampoo.

It must be gray-sama's. Juvia thought.

Juvia ignored it and just continue. After taking a shower, Juvia put on her undergarments and wrapped the towel around her body, it was up to her thigh. She goes out of the bathroom and get some clothes in her closet. Not noticing that Gray was taking a peek on her. Gray smirked. Then Juvia took off her towel and put it on the bed. Leaving her in her undergarments only. Gray's smirked even wider. Juvia put on her clothes. She was wearing a black fitted shirt and a baby blue short. She combed her hair. Gray closed the door silently when Juvia was just combing her hair. Gray goes downstairs and sits on the couch like nothing happened.

She's a goddess. Gray thought.

Then Juvia goes downstairs after doing her morning rituals. She sat beside Gray and they watched a movie in the T.V. but Juvia didn't know that Gray was secretly looking at her exposed legs and on her exposed a little of her cleavage. Gray is a total Pervert that even the author itself agrees.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Hey there my dear readers! Thanks for reading!}

♥♡♥