♡Chapter13♥

♥Sorry for the wrong grammars!♡

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia woke up alone on her bed. She looked at the place where Gray sleeps with her but he was no where to be seen. Juvia frowned. Feeling empty whenever Gray is not around. She sighed then gets up from the bed. She looked at the mirror and there was a sticky note on the mirror. It says...

Dear Juvia,

Good morning raindrop! Feeling sad cause you wake up that i'm not there? Ha! I knew it. You really missed me. Anyways, meet me at the park at 1:00 p.m. don't forget to wear your sweater and jacket, okay? Since it's a cold weather.

P.S: I'll rape you if you didn't come.

Love,
Gray Fullbuster♥

Juvia chuckled. Juvia washed her face and goes downstairs. Then when Juvia reached the dining table, she saw that there's a food prepared already on the table. And there's another sticky note on table.

Eat well! Don't be late, okay?

-Gray ♥

Juvia smiled. Then Juvia started eating. After eating, Juvia washed the dishes and after that, she goes upstairs to her room. She checked on the time and it's 11:30 a.m already. Juvia get her towel and goes inside the bathroom.

Juvia was wearing a sweater and a jacket. Her hair was down and wears a bonet. She put on a cotton gloves and headed out of her house. She checked on her phone and it's already 1:00 p.m. Juvia hurriedly ran to the park. When she reached the park Gray wasn't there yet. She sighed in relief. She sat down on a swing as she patiently wait for Gray to come.

1:30 p.m.

Juvia was still waiting for Gray to come.

Maybe he's on a traffic. Juvia thought.

2:00 p.m.

Juvia was still waiting. Still sitting on the swing. Then Juvia just listened to a song.

3:00 p.m

Juvia was getting impatient. She didn't even stand up. But she still waited. Hoping for Gray to come.

4:00 p.m

Juvia's blood was starting to boil. She looked anywhere hoping that she would see Gray. But, no. Then she decided to call Gray for 30 times but he's not answering. Juvia just sighed.

5:00 p.m

Juvia was still waiting and it's getting dark. She was already cold. She hugged herself trying to ease the coldness she feels.

6:00 p.m.

She's still waiting for Gray. Her feet was started freezing due to the cold weather.

7:00 p.m

Then that's it. Juvia leave him no choice but to go home. When she stood up, she felt really cold like she'd been in antartica for 3 days without heat. And because of the cold weather, Juvia walked slowly and headed to a grocery store. After buying at the grocery store, she walked home.

Juvia opened the door and opened the lights. Thank God that Gray wasn't there yet. Juvia goes upstairs to her room. Juvia took a hot bath that would ease the coldness she feels. It took her 30 minutes in the bathroom. She walked out of the bathroom wearing a black fitted sweater and a blue jogging pants. She combed her hair and dried it using the blower. She goes downstairs and saw that Gray was coming in the house. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She headed to the kitchen and drank water.

"Hey Juvia." Gray greeted with a smile.

Juvia's blood boiled but controled her anger.

Damn this guy. Juvia thought.

"Oh hey." Juvia greeted back.

Then she went near Gray and raised an brow.

"What took you so long?" Juvia asked.

"Uh...i...i just...i...uh...finished something important." Gray lied nervously.

"Oh really? Is that really that important to make me wait for 4 hours out in a cold weather? Without even telling me wether you would come or not. Tch. Amazing." Juvia said sarcasticly.

"Hey i'm sorry..." Gray said and was about to hold Juvia's hand but she backed away.

"Sorry yourself." Juvia said coldly.

Juvia turned her back and goes upstairs to her room and locked it.

Why does Gray have a hickey? Juvia thought.

When she turned her back on Gray, she saw a hickey on his neck. So Juvia get her laptop and researched about it. When Juvia get the answers, she closed her laptop.

Does Gray-sama have a s*x partner? What is the real cause of his hickey? I need to find this out. Stalking mode: ON. Juvia thought.

Her thoughts was interupted when her door opened revealing Gray. Her eyebrows met.

"How did you get in?" Juvia asked.

"I used my spare key." Gray said.

"Tch." -Juvia.

Gray got near her and hold her hand. Juvia was about to get her hand back but Gray's grip was tight but gentle.

"What do you want?" Juvia asked coldly.

"Your forgiveness." Gray said looking staight on Juvia's eyes.

"And why should i forgive you? Give me one valid reason." Juvia said coldly.

"..." Gray was out of words.

"Okay so, just answer my question." Juvia said.

"What is it?" Gray asked.

"Why do you have an hickey?" Juvia asked.

Gray was taken aback. He looked down. His bangs was covering his eyes. Then he clenched his fists.

"It's none of your business." Gray said darkly.

"Just answer it." Juvia protested.

"I SAID, YOU'RE OUT OF IT, OKAY?!" Gray yelled at Juvia.

Juvia was taken aback. Her eyes started watering. She take her hand back and looked away. Gray was also taken aback. He mentally punched his self when he saw Juvia was in the verge of crying.

"H-hey, i-i i-i'm sorry. I-i didn't mean it..." Gray said.

Juvia didn't answered. She turned her back on Gray and closed her eyes. Trying to hold back her tears. Gray sighed in frustration. Gray pulled his hair in frustration. Juvia didn't noticed that she already fall asleep. Gray lay down beside Juvia and hugged her tight.

"I'm such a fool for yelling at you. I'm such a jerk. I'm really sorry..." Gray whispered to Juvia.

And a tear escape his eyes that it landed on Juvia's face. Though Juvia heard everything Gray said.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!}

♥♡♥