Chapter 3

Well sorry for the wrong grammars...
______________________________________________________

Juvia's POV...

I was walking in the hallway when i remembered what happened yesterday. It was a nightmare for me to forget. I'm getting this phobia because of them. I looked at my hands and it's shaking again. My body is being paranoid but my mind still thinks right. I don't understand what's happening to me. Then i just found my self walking towards the C.R then get my blade. I can't control my hands! It's moving on it's own...but...maybe....death is getting me now...well...that's great...i thought my hand would slit in the part of my pulse but no. I just found myself that i slitted my shoulder. I panicked when i saw blood. I nervously washed the blade and trow it in the garbage can then i washed my wound then covered it was covered by my jacket. What have i done? Why did i do that to myself? What got into me? Am i crazy? No! I'm not crazy. I'm still in my senses.

Gray's POV...

"Hey Gray. Juvia seems nice. What do you think?" Mira said.

"Yep. When we first met, it was when they're attacking fairytail, instead of attacking me, she ran away." I said.

"We can ask her to be our friend right?" Lucy suggested.

"Yep." Everybody in our gang agreed.

"Hey, speaking of..." Levy said.

We looked at her and she seems afraid or nervous? Or both? She turned her gaze to us and she became more terrified. She looked down then headed to her seat.

"She seems terrified." Natsu said.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Is she alright?" Lissana said.

"We should investigate her. We don't know what's happening on her. We better find out." Erza said.

"Okay." We all agreed.

We go back to our seats when Mr. Taurus entered the class. I remembered the time i saved her.

Flashback...

I was passing by the hallway when i saw Juvia running toward the rooftop. She's crying and she's wet. I got curious so i followed her. When i reach the rooftop, i saw her lying on the ground. It was raining hard but i didn't mind it. I got near her and carries her. I saw that there's a medium sized cut on her forehead and it's bleeding. When we reached the clinic, i put her down the bed then i talked to the doctor and after that i left...

End of Flashback...

I'm just worried about her. She got bullied because of that mistake. I know she didn't mean to do it. I didn't take off my gaze on her. Thank God that Mr. Taurus didn't mind me. After the whole class, i packed my things cause i know that she gets out of this room. I saw her goes out of the room and i followed her secretly. Damn this is so hard. I'm looking like a stalker here. Then suddenly, i saw someone slapped her and punched her then they started beating her up.

"STOP THAT!" I yelled at them coldly.

They stopped from beating her up then they looked at me.

"W-were s-sorry...Gray-sama...were just getting revenge on her because she hurt you!" Said the pink haired girl. (She's not meredy.)

"But that's not a good reason to beat her up! Now stay away from her or else i would be the one beating you girls." I threatened them.

"O-okay..." Then they run away.

I looked at Juvia and she's crying, hugging herself. I got near here and tried to touch her but she slapped my hands then she run away. Leaving me dumbfounded. What was that? I just decided to go in the canteen with the gang.

Juvia's POV...

I ran away from gray. I feel like i'm lost again. Why do i always feel miserable? I was about to go in the classroom when suddenly, someone grabbed me into an empty classroom. They closed the door. I was shocked from who get me. It was Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel, levy, Gray, and Mira Jane. Maybe they'll punish me from what i did. Maybe, they would kill me...then they slowly come closer to me and i started to block my face to receive any punches from them but it didn't came. I slowly put my hands down and looked and them confused.

"Are you alright?" Mira asked.

I was shocked. Cause they are the first one to ask me that in ages. I looked down. I don't know what to answer. Then suddenly, erza touched me and forcedly took off my jacket. I was shocked from what she did so she successfully. I looked down but i know they saw my wounds already...

"Who the hell did that to you?!" Erza asked, shocked.

"Holy--cow." Gray said.

"Oh my gosh! We didn't knew that someone was already bullying you here!" Lucy said.

"Are you alright? Don't worry, we'll find who did that to you..." Mira said then hugged me.

I feel safe from her hug so i cried it all there.

"Shhh...don't cry were all here for you..." Mira comforted me.

"Who did that to you? Tell us Juvia." Erza said.

I shook my head. I don't want them to know who did this to me. Cause i'm sure they'll get back from me...

"Please tell us who, Juvia. Don't  worry, we'll protect you from them..." Gray said.

Should i tell now? Maybe. Because they didn't hurt me. I should trust them because they trusted me...

"The group o-of... Meliza..." I said.

"Thank you for telling us. Don't worry, we'll report this to the principal." Levy said.

"Thank you for helping me...and i'm sorry from what i did to you, fairies..." I said.

"That's alright. We forgave you already. So, let's be friends?" Natsu said.

I wiped my tears away and smiled at them.

"Friends..." I said as i shake hands with them.

Then we group hugged. Now i'm happy that i have friends...i wish this happiness would never end...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! And i'm also thankful to @Yandere_Juvia for the first one to read and vote to this story. I'm really touched. I'm so happy that there's already someone reading this story...I love you all!

And sorry for the wrong grammars. :)

Have a very nice day and God bless you!

:-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------