♥Chapter15♡

♥Sorry for the wrong grammars and for the misspelled words.♡

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia ran away. Away from that mansion. Away from him. Her mind was a mess. She can't think right.

Gray pulled his hair in frustration and quickly goes inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that he wore a grey shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black converse. He grabbed his phone and called Juvia while going out of the mansion. He even ignored Mary. He started running towards Juvia's house. When he get inside, he checked every area but Juvia was nowhere to be seen. He brushed his hair in frustration then exited Juvia's house.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Damn! Where is she? She probably hates me now from what she had heard earlier. Damn this! Gray angrily thought.

Gray searched around the town but she was nowhere to be seen. Then an idea popped in his mind where could Juvia be.

Juvia get inside the once abandoned music room. She didn't bothered to close the door and she directly headed to the piano. She sat down on a chair, in front of the piano and she started playing. She cleared her throat. She was trying to calm herself down. She was playing a song entitled: Crazier by Taylor Swift...

I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

As Juvia was singing, her tears were flowing out like a rain. And it started raining hard.

You lift my feet on the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like i'm falling and

I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

She was singing her heart out and her voice cracked because she was crying but continued on singing anyways.

Baby you showed me what living is for

I don't wanna hide anymore

Oh oh

Juvia was singing even if her voice was cracking. And after finishing the song, she started crying her heart out. She break down because of the pain. Then it rain harder than before.

Gray entered the hallway and he can hear Juvia singing but it was visible just from her voice that she was crying. Gray's heart started shattering. Then when he reached the room, he saw Juvia break down on the piano. His heart shattered from the sight. Gray get inside without even Juvia noticing it.

"Juvia..." Gray said and went near her.

Juvia looked at him while crying. Gray tried to touch Juvia but she backed away.

"Don't touch me you liar!" Juvia yelled at Gray.

"Please, let me explain..." Gray begged while in the verge of crying.

"Explain what?!" Juvia asked crying.

"I...i...I'm sorry..." Gray said.

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?! You've been apologizing to me all the time you made mistake but you never tell me the real reason why! You didn't even asked me if i'm okay! When you said that i should go to the park, i arrived in time. But you? You never showed! You had me waiting for 7 hours out in the cold weather that day! I called you for 30 times but you never pick it up! Then you come home i asked you why you didn't came but you said you just did some IMPORTANT things! Is that really important for you to forget me in the cold weather?! I asked you on why you have that damn hickey but you said it was none of my business! I am your friend, your BEST friend! Why can't you even tell me that you sister in law was raping you?! Why?! Is it because you think that if i found out about it, i would spread it to the whole world?! Or it's just that you don't trust me?!" Juvia said while crying hard.

"That's not it, okay?! I didn't told you about it because i was afraid!" Gray said while crying.

"Afraid of what?!" Juvia asked.

"I'm afraid that i will loose you if you found out about it!" Gray said.

"What makes you think that i would runaway from you?! I am your BEST FRIEND! And it's my duty to help and understand you or whatever problem you have! It just hurt me a lot because...you make me feel like i'm not a trust worthy person. And it hurts me a lot cause i am JUST your BESTFRIEND!" Juvia said.

"No...that's not it Juvia, I trust you...I really do...i just...i don't want to loose you...if ever i loose you...i would loose my happiness...my life...my everything..." Gray was crying.

"Why?! Tell me why?!" Juvia asked frustatedly.

"Because I love you! I love you more than just friends or best friend! I'm sick of being JUST your best friend! Cause it hurts me a lot knowing that i'm just a Best friend to you!" Gray said.

"You think you're the only one? I love you too more than just friends! And you know why i'm reacting like this?! Cause i feel like a worthless person! For not even knowing that my bestfriend that i love was being raped by someone! I'm hurt cause i don't know how to help you! I don't know how to help you because you never tell me your problems! You never tell me..." Juvia said while crying.

"I'm really sorry...please forgive me..." Gray said while kneeling down in front of Juvia while crying.

Juvia's heart shattered from the sight. Seeing the one you love, kneel down, and asking for your forgiveness while crying.

"No Gray...please....stand up... you don't need to kneel down. Please..." Juvia begged.

"No, i won't until you forgive me..." Gray said.

Juvia kneeled down also and hold Gray's cheeks and she leaned down, so their forehead touched. They both closed their eyes.

 They both closed their eyes

Juvia breathed in.

"I forgive you..." Juvia said.

They both opened their eyes and stare at each others eyes.

"Thank you..." Gray said.

"No problem...just please be honest to me next time..." Juvia said.

"I will...I promise..." Gray said and smiled.

"Okay..." Juvia said and smiled.

"I love you..." Gray said while blushing and smiled.

"I love you too..." Juvia said while blushing and smiled at him.

♥♡♥

{A/N: Thanks for reading.}

♥♡♥