•~•Chapter4•~•

{A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammars!}
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Juvia's POV...

I still can't believe that i have friends now. They're even the one who offered friendship to me. And i'm very happy about that. I wish this happiness wouldn't end. I was heading to the classroom when i noticed a crowd of people in the hallway, around by something or someone. And because of my curiosity, i take a look and i was surprised from what i saw. The 5 girls who beat me up. And my fairy friends are around them, sending death glares to them. And i didn't noticed that i was now in front. When my fairy friends saw me, they smiled at me...

"Hey Juvia!" Natsu said.

"Hey." -Gajeel.

"Hello Juvia!" -Levy.

"Hi Juvia!" -Lucy

"Hey juvs." -Gray.

"Good day Juvia." -Mira.

"Hello Juvia." -Erza.

They greeted me. I was shocked and somehow happy because they're the first one to greet me. I gain my composure and smiled at them.

"Good day to all of you." I said.

"Hey, Juvia, somebody here wants to say something to you." Natsu said.

"Huh? Who?" I asked.

"Them." Erza said and motioned her hands to those 5 girls.

"Nani?!" I said in utter shock.

"Yep. Now, say something!" Lucy said to those 5 girls.

The 5 girls startled and looked at me in nervousness but there's a little bit of anger.

"I-i just wanna say sorry from what we did to you Juvia. We will never do it again." The girl with pink hair said, named Sandy.

"Me too...sorry..." The girl with green hair said, named Alice.

"Yeah. Sorry..." The girl with black hair said, named, Charlene.

"Sorry..." The girl with blonde hair said, named Star.

"Sorry..." The girl with black hair said, named Adeline.

I didn't feel the sincerity in them. They're just being plastic but, never mind. As long as i don't care about them, i wouldn't mind. And because they are plastic, i showed my fake smile to them.

"Apology accepted." I said with a fake smile.

They sighed in relief then sent death glares to me. I just rolled my eyes, mentally of course. I can't show it them. Cause they might say that, i became brave because i have friends. And i don't want them to think at me in that way. Then after that, we headed to our classrooms.

"Uhm, i....thank you...." I said to them.

"Well, that's alright! That's what friends are for." Lucy said.

I smiled at them then we get inside the classroom. I sat down to my seat then wandered. I'm so happy that i have a friend like them very understanding and never let one fall. I just loved this feeling. Then suddenly, i feel someone's presence sat beside my seat. I turned around to look who it is and i'm surprised that it was....