•~•Chapter7•~•

Title: Telling him my past

Gray's POV...

I'm here at the park. Waiting for Juvia to come. Because she said to me, she will say something and we'll talk about it here in the park. Maybe it's important.

Juvia's POV...

Hooo. I'm getting nervous. Because today is the day i would tell him my past. Besides he's my best friend. And best friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other. And if he can't take me as a friend anymore, knowing my secrets, then that's fine with me but it would be painful. Now that i have this feelings with him. I saw him sitting on a swing so i sat beside him. He doesn't even noticed that i was already beside him.

"Hey Gray-sama!" I scared him.

"Holly shame! Dang! You scared me to death!" He said.

I chuckled and smiled at him.

"That's alright." I said then giggled.

"So anyways, what do you want to tell me?" He said with a smile.

I blushed. I dunno. I blush when he smiles.

"Well, i want to tell you my past....cause you're my friend, right? I can trust you, can i?" I said.

"Of course you can. Now, start the story." He said and i nodded.

Flashback when i was young...

I did everything to please them. I did my best just to please them but it wasn't enough for them. I was always an achiever for them to notice me. But dad was the only one who appreciates everything i did. I was always ignored by my mother. I tried asking her why she's so cold to me but she just gave me an irritated look then she would shove me away. All she notice was my mistakes so i tried to be perfect. A perfect daughter. But i can't be perfect. No one's perfect. Then one day, we had an vacation to a beach resort, also celebrating my triumph. For being a valedictorian in class and being a winner in swimming. So dad asked me what gift i want and that's it. I told him i wanna swim on the beach so my wish was granted. I was very happy cause i would have the time for my little brother. We're always close but mom only notice is him. But i'm not that jealous at him or mad. I don't have to.

"Mom, can you please join me swim?" I asked her.

She didn't even looked at me and just walked away at me, treating me like i'm invisible. I wanna cry that time but i don't want her to see me cry. She would just scold me and tease me a crybaby.

"Uhm....Juvia, we can swim together if you want!" Eric, my young brother said

I smiled at him.

"Okay Eric. Let's go!" I said then we run and jumped on the water.

Then while were swimming he stopped and looked at me.

"I love you juvia-nii. Always remember that. And whatever happens, i will always love you." Eric said and i smiled.

{A/N: nii or nee? Sorry i forgot. Hehehe.}

"Aww. How sweet of you. Give me a hug!" I said then i gave him a bear hug.