*1

Hi my name is Lizbeth and ever since I was little I have loved cooking. When I was twelve I watched YouTube a lot and when I say a lot I mean like coming home from school at 3:00 pm watching YouTube then what feels like minutes later check the time and it's 6:00 pm Then watching More YouTube until like 3:00 am. Most of the YouTubers I watch are British for example Danisnotonfire, Amazingphil, ThatcherJoe, Caspar Lee, And Zoella. Same with my best friend Alissa she likes YouTube but not as much as me she would watch it until like 10:00 pm then go to sleep. One time I only got four hours of sleep because I was super scared and I don't know why. I then proceeded to watch YouTube until 6:00 am then at 10:00 am my little brother came in the room and woke me up for something stupid. Ok for now let's just stop talking about YouTube and visit my 13 year old self. (Ok I know I said let's stop talking about YouTube but this is just talking about when I started my first YouTube channel). When I was 13 almost at the end of January I posted  my First video on YouTube. I was wearing a black skirt some black tights a grey sweater that said meow on it and some grey converses (yeah I know to much black and grey). I put my Blonde wavy hair in a low side pony tail and had a little bit of makeup on. My video was an introduction to my channel and 25 things about me. One of the things I talked about was how I wanted to become a famous YouTuber then move to London after I finished school and open a cáfe/bakery.

a/n: I don't actually have a YouTube channel and sorry for the cliff hanger next chapter will be coming shortly