*3

*Before the flight*
Lets introduce you to Sierra (or what she wants me to call her Flying Squirrel). Most of the time she's very happy and nice she can be really shy and talk really quiet or she can be really loud and we have to tell her to be quite. She barely ever cries but when she does she tries not to show it then when she's done she asks if she looks like a raccoon which she never does.
She helped Alissa and I with a lot of stuff like our YouTube channels and taking care of stuff when we need her to. But she does not just help with stuff physically she also helps emotionally.  She's one of my super best friends and I love her kinda like a sister.

*Back to the flight (or present day whatever you want)*
Mostly everyone close to me supported Alissa and I. But only a few people came to the airport with us. The people who came were my mom Alissa's mom Sierra and few of my other best friends.
Even though we never met in real life Zoella and I became really good friends over Twitter it started by her tweeting me congratulating me getting 5 million subscribers. I then direct messaged her saying thank you and she messaged me back asking if she can have my number I gave it to her and we started texting a lot. After I told her I was moving to London she got super excited even though she doesn't live in London but she does live near it. We texted all the way there and she told me that she had a surprise for me once I got there. I didn't really expect what happened when we landed.

*sorry for another short chapter but I will be posting a lot because I'm on summer break