*10

Alissa's pov
"Joe" I say halfway yelling making sure not to wake my friends on the floor. "Yeah" he says while coming into the kitchen were I was. "Look" I say pointing to Liz and Dan.

"Oh my" Joe says "yeah now will you help me wake them up" "yessss" he says mocking me from last night. "Just SHUTUP and help me" I say. I wake up Liz and walk her to the couch while Joe wakes up Dan and walks him to the couch. I get them both some aspirin and water. "Here take this" I say to Dan and Liz.

Lizbeth's pov
Alissa hands me some aspirin I then thank her turn to Dan and say "well I'm going to throw up then change into some more comfortable clothes" "ok I'll be here"

When I get done throwing up I brush my teeth change into some sweats a tank top and an oversized hoodie.

I walk back back into the lounge where Dan is and ask "hey do you remember anything that happened last night" "all I remember is us getting drunk" he says "yeah me too" I say "I'm sure we'll both remember what happened in a few days"

Dan calls a taxi so he can go back to his flat I decide to go with him so I can talk to Sierra. On our way to his flat I ask him "can I tell you a secret?" "Sure" he says "I'm still a virgin but I'm not waiting until I'm married I just haven't found the right guy yet". He looks at me surprised then says "really?" "really" I say back.

Dan's pov
"Can I tell you a secret?" Liz asks me "sure" I say to her "I'm still a virgin but I'm not waiting until I'm married I just haven't found the right guy yet" "really?" I say surprised "really" she say back

"Do you want to hear one of my secrets then?" I ask Liz "sure okay" she says "well my secret is that I think you're cute" "really?" She asks me "really" I say.

Liz's pov
Did Dan Howell the person I've been crushing on for years just call me cute I must be Dreaming nope definitely not dreaming Dan just called me cute.

Dan's pov
When me and Liz get to my flat I hear Phil yell "Daniel James Howell" "yeah" I yell back "where were you last night?" "Well" I say "well what?" Phil asks "well me and Liz got super drunk we went to her house and Joe woke me up because I was on the kitchen floor." "Well why didn't you answer my call last night?" Phil asks me "Phiiiilllll I was to drunk to function" I say to Phil. "Fine I'll leave you alone" Phil.

Lizbeth's pov
While Dan and Phil are bickering I go over to Sierra and ask "sooooo what happened last night?" "Liz it's not like that all we did was drink a bit watch a movie and kiss." "Ohhh really I say" not believing her "you can even ask Phil" she tells me "okay then I will....Phillll!" I say "yeah" Phil says walking into the room where Sierra and I where with Dan. "What did you and Sierra do last night while me and Dan were getting drunk" "we drank a bit and watched a movie" he say to me "Ha I told you" Sierra says. "Fine you got me" I say

"Bye you guy me and Sierra are gonna go back to our flats" "bye" Dan and Phil say together.

*3 days later*
Me: hi are you busy
Dan: no
Me: get your ass over to my flat
Dan: why
Me: I fucking remember what happened the night we got drunk
Dan: ok I'll be over in like 10 minutes
Me: k I'll see you then

Dan's pov
"Hey Phil I'm going to go to Lizbeth's flat" I say "ok why?" Phil asks "Liz just texted me saying that she remembered what happened the night we got drunk" I say "ok see you in a bit" he says

When I get to Liz and Alissa's flat Alissa opens the door and says "Liz is in her room and she's freaking out over something"

Lizbeth's pov
"Fuck why did I have to spill juice all over me right before Dan came over" I say to myself. I take off my shirt and pants and right when I'm about to take off my bra when Dan walks in my room. "Shit I'm sorry" he says then walks out of my room and waits by the door. When I'm done changing I open my door and pull Dan into my room.

"I'm really sorry" Dan say "no it's okay it's my fault that I'm the one who spilled juice all over myself right before you showed up".

a/n: sorry for another cliff hanger but the chapter was getting to long I'll update soon