*5

"Where am I, why does my cheek hurt, and who are you guys?" I ask. I don't remember anything except my name and my age. The person that stood in front of me asked me "Do you remember your name?" I answer "yes it's Lizbeth but what's your name and why are you talking to me?". "My name is Alissa and I'm talking to you because I'm your best friend". When she said that it triggered something in my mind and it all started coming back to me. I then say "I remember now I fainted but I don't remember why. One more thing I have two questions." "Go on" Alissa says "first who carried me over here and second who slapped me?" Zoella answered "Joe carried you and Alissa slapped you."

"Alissa" I say a little bit angrily. "Yes" she says trying to act innocent. "I'm going to get you back later".

"And Joe" I say "yeah?" he asks "thank you for carrying me over here" after I say that he starts blushing a bit.

Zoella gets out her phone and starts texting someone. A few seconds later I get a text from her that says

Zoella: I think Joe likes you
Me: how can you tell
Zoella: he's my brother I think I would know
Me: do you know if he watches my videos
Zoella: I'm pretty sure everyone here watches your videos
Me: wow

"Everyone listen up" I say. Everyone looks at me and I say "thank you for helping me you guys".

After I say that I try standing up but I'm still a little bit dizzy so I sit back down for a few minutes. Before I get back up Dan comes up and asks me "are you ok" and I say "yeah I'm fine I'm still just a bit dizzy" "ok" he says.

I get everyone's numbers then get an uber for Alissa and I. We go to our new flat and check it out because this is our first time seeing in it real life.

After we looked around Alissa said to me "I think we should go buy two mattresses and have them delivered to our house so we have a place to sleep then tomorrow we can do more shopping." " sure but let's walk so we can get used to the neighborhood" I say.

Once we are walking back Alissa says "I think Dan likes you." Then I say "that's weird because Zoe thinks Joe likes me."  "Really" she asks. "Yeah. Do you remember when we where at the airport and I was texting someone?" I ask "yeah" she says. "Well that was me and Zoe talking about how she thinks Joe likes me". "Ohh" she says.

Once we get back to the flat I say "let's order some takeout while waiting for the mattresses to arrive."

Eventually the mattresses came we put them in our rooms by the time we got done putting them in the rooms the takeout had arrived. By the time we were done eating we were so tired we didn't even bother putting sheets or a blanket on the mattresses we just went to sleep.