*11

Lizbeth's pov
"So how did you remember what happened that night?" Dan asks me "Alissa said something that triggered my memory" "ok then can we get on with what happened that night?" Dan asks "oh yeah.....well after Alissa left you suggested we should go dance and and on our way to the dance floor you slapped my butt then after we danced for like an hour then we did this" after I say that I turn to Dan grab his face then kiss him and he kisses back. Pretty soon the kissing turns into passionately making out oh my god he's such a good kisser. A few seconds later we are still kissing and Alissa walks into the room.

Alissa's pov
Hmm I wonder what Liz wants for dinner I think to myself. I'm going to ask her. When I open the bedroom door I see Liz and Dan making out and all I can say is "oh......my......god." "God Alissa next time knock" Liz says then throws a pillow at me. "At least let me ask you a question" I say "ugh fine what do you want?" Liz asks "what do you want for dinner?" "I don't care" she says

Lizbeth's pov
After Alissa leaves I say to Dan "sorry for the interruption" "it's fine and I have one question" he says "okay shoot" I say "will you be my girlfriend?" He asks "yes" I say "really?" he asks "really" I say "do you think we should go tell Alissa?" I ask grabbing his hand "yeah I guess but she probably figured it out" "probably but still" I say.

Dan and I walk into the lounge where Alissa is and she says "heyyyyyyy lovebirds" "so I'm guessing you probably already figured it out" I say to her "yep" she says "how many people did you tell?" I ask Alissa "only Zoe, Joe, Phil, Sierra, and Caspar in a group text" "and what exactly did you say to them?" I ask "the exact text I sent was OMG I just walked in on Liz and Dan making out" "you are so immature you know that" I say to Alissa I then get a text from Zoe.

Zoe: so I heard you and Dan were making out
Me: you heard correctly
Zoe: OMG YAY
Me: same
Zoe: wait does that mean you guy are dating
Me: yes
Zoe: did you know Joe and Alissa are dating
Me: actually no I didn't ttyl

"Alissa" I say "yeah?" she asks "when did you plan on telling me that you and Joe are dating?" I ask her "how did you find out about that?" she asks "well a little birdie named Zoella just happened to tell me about it" "ok well I'm going to go watch YouTube"

After watching a few episodes of izombie on Netflix Dan asks me "hey do you wanna stay at Phil and I's flat tonight?" "Sure just let me tell Alissa and get some clothes" I walk into Alissa's room and say "hey you can have Joe stay over if you want cuz I'm gonna go stay a Dan and Phil's flat" "ok thanks for letting me know" she says.

"Phil I'm back and I brought Liz" Dan yells to Phil "You two have some explaining to do" Phil yells back "in a bit me and Liz are going to my room" Dan says "if in a bit you mean when I get done watching this video then okay" Phil says.

A few minutes after we get into Dans room Phil comes in and says "Liz would you like to explain why Alissa texted me and 4 others saying that she walked in on you and Dan making out" "I would love to" I say to Phil "well go on then".

"Okay okay....well I told Dan about how how when we got drunk he suggested that we should go dance and on our way to the dance floor he slapped my butt then after about an hour of dancing we started making out but instead of just telling him that we made out I kissed him then he started kissing back and then we started actually making out" "yep that's exactly what happened except you left out the part where I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes" after Dan said that Phil gasped then I said "what your the one who was making out with my best friend the first day you met her" "I guess you're right Phil says" "yep now leave us alone" Dan says to Phil

"Hey do you wanna know about a game that me and Alissa play when we both have boyfriends over?" I ask Dan "sure what's it called" "chicken" then Dan bursts out laughing and can barely say "you guys play chicken!?!" "Yep" I say "wow just wow" Dan say.