*12

*1 week later*
Lizbeth's pov
"Do you wanna know something?" Dan asks me "sure" I say to him "I love your dark blue eyes" he says "and I love your chocolate brown eyes" I say to him "I love cuddling with you" he says "you're an amazing kisser" I say "you are too" he says back then we start making out. We break the kiss and then I fall asleep on top of him.

I wake up at like 8am the next morning having to pee really bad. I try to get up without waking Dan up but it's impossible when he's holding on to you as tight as he can. I finally give up and say "Dan let go of me I need to pee"  "but I don't want to" he says "babe you're gonna have to unless you want me to pee all over you"  "fine but I'm not gonna like it"  "I promise I'll be right back"  "okay"

*around 8pm*
"Hey is it okay if I invite Joe over" Alissa asks "I don't care but I know what your planning"  "I know you know that's why I'm inviting him."  When Alissa calls Joe I whisper to Dan "be ready to play chicken when Joe gets here" then kiss him on the cheek

Finally when Joe gets here I knew Alissa had already told him because when he came into the lounge where me and Dan are he gives not me and Dan a competitive look then look to Alissa and says "i love you so much" and pecks her on the lips. Oh it's gonna take much more than that to win

Dan and I look at each other at the same time then start messily making out. (a/n: you should know that Dan and Liz sitting on the floor leaning against the couch and Joe and Alissa are actually sitting on the couch) Joe and Alissa aren't trying very hard because they aren't even making out yet.

I straddle Dan and he starts to suck on my neck making me moan a little. After that Joe and Alissa decide to kick it up a notch by Joe picking her up and pushing her back against the wall and they start sloppily making out. I nibble on Dans ear lobe making him moan a bit. Then he starts sucking on my neck again on the same spot only to leave an even bigger hickey than before.

Joe then starts to kiss up and down Alissa's jawline while playing with her boobs.
So Dan and I decide to step it up with him taking off my shirt then me taking off his. They still didn't give so Dan started playing with my boobs and giving my another hickey at the same time. I then give him a hickey
When that doesn't work I take of my pants and they finally give up.

After they give up I say to Joe and Alissa "well that was fun but me and Dan are gonna go have sex I hope it doesn't annoy you" they both look surprised and Alissa even more than Joe because she knows that I'm still virgin. Before we get up and go to my room Dan whispers to me "are you sure?" Then I whisper back "of course I'm sure I finally found the right guy"

a/n: sorry for another short chapter with a cliffhanger but you guys should go thank doris03_19 because I'm currently at her house for a while and she keeps making me write more

Also I'm sorry if this chapters not ver good but I've never written anything like this