*6

I was woke up to Alissa shaking me then when I woke up she said hi and left the room. I got walked into the living room and said "get ready" "why" she asks "because we don't have any food so we are going to go get some breakfast somewhere then we are going to go shopping for some furniture and food".

Once we have gotten ready we head out the small restaurant near our flat for some breakfast. Once we find a spot to our surprise Sierra walks in so I wave her over to our table. Once she gets to the table I say "you can eat with us if you want" "ok" she says. While we are waiting for the waitress Sierra asks "how do you like living here so far" "well since this is our first morning here we haven't got much of an impression but so far it's been nice" "yeah" Alissa agrees.

"So" I say "I knew you lived here in London but I didn't know you lived near here". After I say that she says "yeah my flat is near here so I come here a lot." "Hey when we are done eating we are going to go shop for some furniture if you're not busy would you like to come with us?" Alissa asks "sure" Sierra says.

The waitress come to our table and asks what we want and I say "I would like some coffee and French toast please" Sierra says "I would some pancakes, eggs and coffee" "ok and how about you" the waitress asks Alissa "I would like some pancakes, fruit and orange juice" Alissa says.

Once we were done eating I called an uber and we went to a furniture store. We ended up getting two bed frames, one regular couch, one small pull out couch, and a dining table with four chairs. We had them delivered to our flat because that was the only way we could get them there. We only got the basics but we would go back another day.

After that we went grocery shopping and got some cereal, milk, juice, eggs, bread, lettuce, ham, mayo, jam, peanut butter, and some other things.

After we got done shopping I asked Sierra "do you want to come to our flat" "sure that would be awesome" she says.

Once we get to the building Sierra says "omg your my neighbor!" "Hm?" I ask "I live in this building too" she says "oh"I say. Once we got up to Alissa and I's flat I get a text from Zoe saying

Zoe: hey can you come over so we can discuss some stuff about our collab
Me: sorry I can't I have someone over but maybe you could come over to my place
Zoe: sure but is it okay if I bring Joe
Me: yea that's fine
Zoe: yay! I'll be over in 20
Me: ok see you in a bit

"Hey you guys is it ok if Zoe and Joe come over?" I ask "yeah that's fine" Alissa says "Zoe as in Zoella and Joe as in ThatcherJoe?" Sierra asks "yeah" I say "omg! you know them?" She asks "why wouldn't I?" I ask "oh yeah I forgot your a famous YouTuber" she says "yeah and your a famous author" I say a bit sarcastically.