*4

(There is actually going to be some talking in this chapter and the rest of the chapters yay!!)

*A few hours before the plane lands*
I let out some giggles from time to time and the third time Alissa ask "why are you laughing?" "Because I'm texting" "who are you texting?" She asks. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you" "you don't know that". "Ok but I still don't think you'll believe me" I tell her. "Come on" she says. "Fine I'm texting Zoella" I say flatly. "No way" she says in astonishment. "Yeah and she says she has a surprise for us once we get there" I tell her. "Cool but I have one question" she says. "Ok what's your question?" I ask her. "How do you have Zoella's number? she finally asks. "Do you remember when I reached 5 million subscribers" I ask she nods her head. "Well she congratulated me by tweeting me then I direct messaged her saying thanks and she asked for my number" I say. She then nods her head and says "ohh okay". (Sorry I forgot to mention that Alissa is also a YouTuber with about 3 million subscribers). After our conversation a fan spots us on the plane asks for out autographs and a picture. For the last few hours of the plane ride I sleep because I will be quite jet lagged the next day.

*after plane landed*
"I'm so tired" I say to Alissa "me to" she says. I then look up and she the back of someone's head that looks super familiar. I say to Alissa "look I know it's only the back of someone's head but it looks very familiar". She then says to me "I know what your talking about its like I've seen them before". "That's what familiar means ya weirdo" i say "ohhhh yeah" she says. As we walk closer I see that the person is with six other people. As we get closer I recognize everyone over there and gasp. Alissa asks me what's wrong and I say "look" she looks and gasps. I turns out the person who's back of the head look familiar was Zoella and now she was running up to hug me. The people that's she's with are...Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee, Louise Pentland, and Marcus Butler. I was so surprised that I actually couldn't talk and both Alissa and Zoella asked me if I was ok all I did was nod. Then everyone else started coming over to us and started talking. I don't really remember what they where saying because I started feeling super dizzy then all I really remember after that was collapsing people surrounding me then everything going dark. While it everything was dark I felt like I was being moved and then someone slapped me. Suddenly it wasn't dark anymore. I remember saying "where am I why does my cheek hurt, and who are you guys?"

*sorry for another cliffhanger