Chapter 3

It was was the boy that I had met at the park.
- Why are you looking at him like that? I mean, yes, Taehyung is pretty ugly, but come on!- I guess Namjoon realized the way I was looking at his friend. It was obvious that I wasn't looking at him like that because he was ugly (I mean, the boy was pretty much perfect, come on). But I definitely wasn't going to let them know that's the face you put on when you have your most recent crush lying on top of you, right?.
- It's the second time we meet and, once again, I have to apologize.- Taehyung said while lending me his hand to help me.
And once again, we were face to face.
And once again, I was lost in his eyes.
Namjoon introduced himself  and his friends Jimin and Hoseok, although the latter said we could call him J-hope, while Taehyung said we could call him V. I wonder why they have those kind of names.
- Now that you guys are here, would you mind helping us with this?- Namjoon said. We agreed, although we didn't know what all of this was about yet.
- What's the event about?- I asked while looking at the boxes filled with toys which the boys had brought.
- Remember the other day when one of the kids hit you while playing?- Taehyung asked me with a playfully smile and I nodded to let him know I did.- Well, we help the kids from the local orphanage. Every now and then we bring them here and play with them. Once a month we even organise a festival for the kids, to help them find a family and stuff.- V said while showing his typical box smile. I still wonder how he does that.
- Oh my god, what have you done with the Namjoon that couldn't even be near a kid?- Jin said jokingly.
- Yeah, well, that's not the only thing that changed about Namjoon.- Hoseok said bitterly, while receiving a slap from Jimin.
- Well, we should get started. There's a lot to do and time is running, shall we divide ourselves in teams?- Namjoon said really fast.
- The youngsters can be in a team while we can be in another one, are you okay with that Jungkookie?- Jin asked me, and I can swear that he hid something, judging by the way he was looking at me. He definitely had something on his mind.
- Yeah, sure- I said,  I wasn't going to let curiosity kill me.
- Okay, so Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will be in charge of decorating while we- Hyung, wait a minute.- Jimin interrupted Namjoon hyung- If Jungkook is in our team, that means he's younger than you, so, how old are you Jungkook?- Jimin asked me the question that I hated the most to answer. If I said my age, I'd be the maknae and they would treat me differently and I didn't want to be more spoiled. Or did I? Wait, no, I didn't.
-Uhh, actually I'm 17. - What else could I do? I didn't want to lie, Jin taught me that was bad (he really is like a mom).
-Aigoooo, he's so young and cuuute- Jimin said while squishing me, and while I tried not to vomit. Even though his reaction was exaggerated, he wasn't the only one shocked. I thought that Taehyung's jaw was going to fall off of his face and hit the floor at any minute.
-Jimin, he's only two years younger than you.- Hoseok hyung said while rolling his eyes.
-Whatever. - Jimin said playfully.
As soon as we started decorating the place, Hoseok hyung didn't loose his chance to joke about Jimin not being able to hang the lights on the trees because of his height or about Namjoon destroying everything he touched.
The kids started arriving and Taehyung's smile grew bigger, just like my attraction to him.
-Welcome to the Land of Dreams!- Namjoon hyung announced while he led the kids into the park; which was full of stands with each one of us in them. Jin hyung was at the one in charge of food; Jimin at the one for sports and physical activities; next to him was Hoseok with dancing lessons, and I...well, I was just drooling over Taehyung at the baby care stand.
I mean, yeah, I barely knew him. But seeing him being like that with kids...damn.
-You should be there too.- Jin hyung told me- I mean, you're still a baby after all. And I don't think you'd mind calling him daddy.

I think I've just turned another shade of red that hadn't even existed before.

-What are you even talking about?

-Come on! You're so obvious when you're checking somebody out. Almost as obvious as Jimin, who's actually checking you out.- I turned around and Jin hyung was right, Jimin was looking at me, and the face he was making was creepy as fuck.

- I'm not checking Taehyung out, not that way at least. I mean, how does he even make that face!- I complained about Jimin's face and kept lying about checking out Taehyung, but I knew Jin hyung wasn't going to let me go that easy.
- Yah! Taehyung-ah! Do you need any help with the babies?- Jin hyung screamed while I prayed he was not going to do what I thought he was going to do.
- You're really busy hyung, it's okay!- Thank God you're polite Taehyung.
- It's okay, it was Jungkook who actually wanted to help you. Plus, he has nothing else to do, right Jungkookie?- I've never hated yet loved someone so much at the same time, until now. Although I think it's more hate than love...
- Oh, alright then! Come here Kookie!- And then, I forgot how to breath.