Chapter 6.

The smell of the coffee woke Jungkook up. He relaxed and stretched himself, only to keep lying down on his bed. Until he decided to check the time and realized that it actually was Monday and that he had to leave for school in less than an hour.

He also realized that he hadn't finished the project their teacher had given them a month ago. In which they had to explain what they thought 'love' really meant.

He rushed out of the bed and got dressed as fast as he could. He made his way to the front door while tripping a few times. And forgetting about what happened yesterday with Seokjin, he left without even saying goodbye to him, who was making breakfast on the kitchen.

Jungkook made it just in time, and entered his classroom at the same time as his teacher did.

When he sat down and was finally able to breath, he almost had a heart attack when he remembered that he hadn't done his homework. He started panicking, until their teacher finally spoke.

- Since I know that most of you haven't done yet the assignment I gave you last month, I decided that we'll check it by the end of the year. But I want all of you to make a summary about what you learnt about 'love' throughout the whole year, got it?.- His teacher explained and Jungkook relaxed again.

His day passed by faster than he expected. By the time he looked up from his book, the bell had already rang and everybody was leaving the place.

Jungkook noticed a few students gathering at the entrance, whispering something and giggling. He tried to listen what they were talking about, and find out why everybody outside was freaking out. The only thing he could hear was something about a 'dreamy guy' waiting for someone outside the school. He ignored them and kept making his way, when suddenly, he saw a certain boy leaning on one of the trees on his school's park.

He recognized who it was when he saw his beanie. It was Taehyung. He was the reason why the girls at his school were being so noisy.

Taehyung was lying on the grass with his back resting on the tree behind him. He had his headphones on and was with his eyes closed. The sun rays making him shine even more than he already did everyday. Because Jungkook knew that Taehyung didn't need any kind of light to shine, with his presence it was enough.

He started feeling jealous when he heard one of the girl from his class saying to her friends that she was going to talk to him. He definitely was not going to let that happen.

Taehyung got up and started looking for him, all the girls started to get anxious, hoping that he'd approach any of them. But all of their hopes fell down when he ran to Jungkook and hugged him.

Jungkook looked around, trying to see the dissapointment written all over the girl's faces. And when he looked straight, his gaze met with Taehyung's, which resulted in the older giving one of his typical 'box shaped like smiles'.

- For how long have you been here?- Taehyung asked while ruffling Jungkook's hair, something that now had became his habit.

- It's me who should be asking that.- The maknae replied.- Look at the disturb you've caused! Everybody is looking at you, and...is that girl smirking at you?- Jungkook stopped himself from talking when he realized that another one of the girl in his class was sending flirty smiles to Taehyung.- Ok, that's it.- He said while throwing his jacket over the older boy, trying to cover him.

- What are you doing?.- Taehyung asked him, laughing at the younger's reaction, while he was being dragged away from there.

- If we spend more time here, I'm not sure that you're going to make it. Gosh, how could you think of coming here all by yourself?.- Jungkook complained.

Taehyung was, what most people would call, a 'perfect human being', and he had no better idea than picking Jungkook up at school. At a place full of girls 'hungry for boys', as Jungkook would always say. 

- What do you mean? Why wouldn't I make it?- Taehyung asked while laughing. Because, what else could he do? Seeing Jungkook acting like that was pretty cute.

- Oh, well, I don't know...WHY WOULD A BUNNY GET CLOSE TO A LION?!IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S DANGEROUS OR SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN, RIGHT?!- The maknae yelled in frustration, while placing his hands on his hips and looking at Taehyung expectantly.

- I don't know, YOU tell me.- Taehyung said while grabbing Jungkook by his waist and bringing him closer.- You're like a bunny, and yet you get close to me, who is like a lion.- The older said with a smirk plastered on his face.