Chapter 9

Jungkook woke up feeling a slight pressure around his body.
Once he finally managed to open his eyes, he turned around to find a sleepy Taehyung lying down next to him. Although he was asleep, he was back-hugging Jungkook, making said boy feel warm inside.

They remained like that, just resting together after a long night of videogames, until Taehyung's phone started ringing.
It was Namjoon, and judging by the way Taehyung woke up and hurried towards the door, it must have been an emergency.
Jungkook asked Taehyung what happened, and the only word that the older boy managed to mouth was "orphanage".

Taehyung left, with Jungkook following behind. They were still wearing yesterday's clothes, but that didn't matter at all to them.
Once they arrived at the orphanage, they found a pretty much stressed Hoseok, trying to calm down both of Jimin and Yoongi.
Taehyung entered the building and headed to the main office. Inside, he found Namjoon and two unknown men.
They left without saying a word, leaving both of them confused.
- They resigned. - Namjoon said.- They're no longer going to help us support the orphanage...
- They can't just leave like that, we have to do something, we need to find a lawyer and- There's no use in doing that Taehyung, - Namjoon interrupted- it's over, I just don't know what to do. If only we found someone who could fund us for a short period of time...
- Well, Jin hyung and his family could lend us a hand maybe, you know they're the owners of most of the restaurants in Gangnam. - Taehyung suggested.
- Yes, that would be perfect only if he didn't hate me.
- He won't do it for you, but he will do it for the kids. - Jungkook stated. - I'll talk to him now.

A few hours passed by and now they were at the park, Seokjin joined them but refused to talk about anything but the orphanage.
- I will help you, but just so you know - You're doing ir for the kids, I know. -Namjoon interrupted his now ex-boyfriend.
- Great.
And with that, the oldest boy left.
- And...what are we supposed to do now in order to pay back the money and keep the orphanage once we run out of money?- Jimin asked.
- Well, anything will help. Maybe new half-time jobs...- Hoseok suggested.
- What about going back to the beginning? - Yoongi asked.- Underground dance and rap battles, singing contests, anything. Besides, we'll enjoy that a lot.
- And how are we gonna go back to that? Most of the clubs we used to go, have closed by now. - Namjoon said.
- We'll try new ones, I mean, what can go wrong?.