Chapter 4

Taehyung and I spent the whole day carrying babies around and playing with them.
I learnt a lot of things about him, like how we both like to sing. He even made me sing for him but he refused to do the same.
Once everybody left, Seokjin and I helped the rest cleaning the place and picking up the toys the kids left around. After that, we all decided to eat something at Seokjin's place, so we started walking there.
Hoseok and Jimin were bored, so they started a race; which Taehyung and I joined, leaving Seokjin behind with Namjoon.
When we finally reached the apartment, we saw that Namjoon looked a bit nervous, while Jin looked a bit off. I'll talk to him later.
We entered his apartment and collapsed on his couch, it had been a long day.
Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok went to the grocery store for a few things, while Jin started cooking and Taehyung and I settled the table.
Since we still had time before dinner was ready, we went to the balcony to talk a little more.
The only thing I knew was that every word that he said, every single one of them, would catch my attention and stay recorded on my mind. He was different, in every way. And I don't know if it was the smell of the food, the sound of our laughter or the way the moon was shining upon us. But that night I felt dizzy, and I may say it was Kim Taehyung's fault.