Chapter 8.

Taehyung didn't understand Jungkook's behaviour.

It had been two weeks since the incident at the park, and the maknae had been acting weird...

On the first days, he would ignore the older boy's calls. If they tried to meet, he would always come up with an excuse so that he didn't have to go.

And that's why the brunnete boy was standing in front of said boy's apartment at 3.00 in the morning, with a bag full of candy on his left hand and a lion plushie on the other one.

He knocked on Jungkook's door three times, it was their code. The first and last knock had to be softer, while the one in the middle had to be harder.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook was awake, and he was sure that the loud noise that he heard coming from inside, might have been caused by the fall of certain boy, running around the house, trying to turn off all the lights as if they hadn't been turned on before.

On the other side of the door, Jungkook was panting while resting on the door, knowing that his plan of making his hyung think that he wasn't there had been a total failure.

- I know you're there, just open the door.- Jungkook kept silent.- I don't mind staying here all night, as long as you don't mind me doing this.- Taehyung said from the other side.

He didn't really understand what the older boy meant...until he heard the other boy screaming and kicking the door.

Freaking out, Jungkook opened the door and dragged Taehyung inside.

- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!- He asked while looking at his hyung, who was lying on the floor, dying of laughter.- ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?! MY NEIGHBOURS COULD HAVE KILLED ME IF YOU WOKE THEM UP!!- The younger one kept complaining, and Taehyung kept looking at him, wondering how someone as adorable as Jungkook could be this angry.

- WHY ARE YOU STILL LAUGHING? WHAT'S SO FUNNY, HUH?!.

- You. 

- ME?!.

- Yes, you.

Jungkook couldn't understand his hyung behaviour, why would he make all his way here if he was only going to laugh at him?.

- Don't get me wrong, Jungkookie. - Taehyung said while approaching him. - It's just that you're like really cute when you're angry.- The maknae could feel a pair of familiar hands on his waist. - I'm not here to laugh at you, I'm here because I wanted to see you...well, I needed to see you.

Jungkook was about to give up and forgive his hyung (even though he hadn't done anything wrong), when he heard a loud noise coming from the apartment next to his.

- WOULD YOU MIND SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH UP?! IT'S THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR ARGUMENTS RIGHT NOW JUNGKOOK, JUST MAKE UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!.- His neighbour screamed, making Jungkook turn completely red.

- HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!.- The maknae shouted back.

- I DON'T CARE!.- The neighbor shouted, ending with the argument.

Taehyung kept laughing, and if looks could kill, Jungkook'd have killed him by now once a again.

- I hate you.

- I love you too.

Jungkook knew it was going to be a looong night, mostly because Taehyung was going to be around.