Chapter 5.

It had been six months since Jungkook met Taehyung, and ever since then they had been going out and spending their time together.
Both him and Seokjin joined Namjoon's group, they all got on better than they expected.
Until now.
Jungkook was trying to hold Seokjin down. Said boy was shouting and throwing everything that came into his way, towards Namjoon.
The reason? He'd been cheating on him with someone else. That someone else being Min Yoongi, who just arrived from his trip to the U.S, and was just as surprised and disappointed as Seokjin was.
Namjoon was trying to explain the situation, Taehyung calming down Yoongi and Hoseok doing the same thing but with Jimin, although Jungkook didn't understand why.
- You told me that you'd wait for me! Why would you lie to me? You should have dumped me then if you were going to be with someone else anyway.- Jin was screaming at Namjoon. And the way his voice cracked, was breaking Jungkook more and more.
- I'm sorry, ok? I never thought that you'd be back. I never thought that I was going to fall for Yoongi, I just...- Namjoon sighed and grabbed his hair in frustration.
- What do you mean you were not expecting to fall for me? You were not going to take me serious, right? I was just a game, just an entertainment, right Joonie?- Yoongi said with a sarcastic tone, and after Namjoon kept silent, he just laughed bitterly and left. Jimin tried to run after him but Taehyung stopped him.
- Let's just get the hell out of here, Jungkook.- Seokjin said while dragging the maknae with him.- Being in a place full of fake people makes me feel disgusted.
- Hyung don't be like this.- Taehyung begged, while trying to grab him.
- Don't even try to touch me! All of you knew the truth and yet none of you were brave enough to tell me.- Seokjin said, while making his way out of the apartment.
Taehyung just kept silent.
- I think that speaks for itself.- Seokjin stated.- Jungkook, aren't you coming?- He asked while waiting for the maknae outside. Jungkook hesitated.- It's me or them, Jungkook. Are you going to be a traitor, too?.
Both Jin and Jungkook left the apartment that evening.
Only one of them sure about that being the last time he stepped on that place and spoke to anyone from that group.