"Hey,"

Electricity was buzzing through my veins as I made my way onto the tour bus. We had just completed the first leg of the Blue Neighbourhood tour and I honestly couldn't be more amazed with the way that the tour had turned out. The fans screaming outside of the hotel rooms, flashes from cameras flickering whenever I went anywhere. Their screams as they sung back my lyrics, their smiles as the concert continued. The way that they were endlessly happy.

Though I missed home. More than I had missed anything. I wanted to just be home, in my own bed, in my own home surrounded by my family. Whenever you leave, you just need someone to pull you back down to earth and my family is the only thing that I can do that for me. We will be travelling back to Perth tonight and then leaving for the second leg of the tour in a few weeks though I have already devised a plan as to how I should I entertain myself whilst I am at home. I have decided that I want to check up on my friends though as someone else, another fan account on Twitter. It's just a way to communicate, to understand them more. I want to be able to produce music that they want to hear, I want to achieve things that will make them proud and by talking to them I think I can learn a bit about them.

I had set up an account last night, I am posing as a young boy named Mitch. He is basically exactly like me. The adrenaline rushing through my fingers as I open up twitter is intense though exciting. My thumbs scroll through numerous accounts, my eyes flashing over edits, faces, tweets, mentions, people desperate to talk to me. Though only one account caught my eye.

He was a boy named Connor, his account filled of photos of himself and photos of me. The tweets were all cute, about the happiness that flowed through his body, the smiles and the genuine feelings he had towards everything. There were flowers, butterflies, staircases, smiles all captured in photos. It was gorgeous, unreal and simply amazing. He was a small account and I never understood why I hadn't noticed him before, He was breathtaking, every feature of his face stunning, his smile was glowing. He was gorgeous. So, before I can think about it, I send him a direct message.

@mitchhanson: Hey! Nice account, I love your photography 😊

My heart was pounding as I waited for a response. Though a reply came within seconds.

@Connorfranta: Thanks! your account though 👌

@Mitchhanson: you're welcome! You seem cool though, wanna talk for a bit?

@ConnorFranta: yeah sure 😉

@Mitchhanson: So, what kind of music are you into?

@ConnorFranta: Mainly Troye Sivan though I love LANY. I have a range of music though Troye Sivan is literally so hot, he makes my insides melt 😍

@Mitchhanson: OMG YES! 😍

@ConnorFranta: YOU LIKE TROYE??!!

@Mitchhanson: YASS OMG! 😂

@ConnorFranta: That is mint! Are you seeing him this year? 😓

@Mitchhanson: Yup! You?

@ConnorFranta: Lucky! Nah I couldn't get tickets 😭

@ConnorFranta: though I'm just going to sit outside of his hotel room until he notices me 😂

@Mitchhanson: Sounds good! I'm sure he will notice you soon enough dw dw 😊

@ConnorFranta: Hopefully 😓

@Mitchhanson: Well, I gotta go Con! Got a plane to catch but I will talk to you later? 😉

@ConnorFranta: Con? 😂 Have a good flight, chat later!

@Mitchhanson: You love it 😉 Bye!!

@ConnorFranta: ( In Troye Sivan voice) BYEEEE!!

-----------------------------------------

Welcome to the new book! You guys wanted it, and here it is! I hope you guys are liking it so far. The chapters will be short for most of the book as I really want to focus on the messages between the two.

Anyway, Vote and comment if you would like to. 

Criticism welcome! 

Love you guys, 

Jorja   ❤