Dancing and surprises

Connor had grown quiet over time, his cheeks becoming a rosy red every single time he stared at me. His replies were always muttered softly, as he looked down at the ground too shy to look up at me. Though he was smiling, genuinely happy in being around me. He had resorted to playing with his fingers, a habit that I had passed down to him.

He sat up on the bed, his eyes looking down. Though he looked so happy, just embarrassed of his outburst from before. I hadn't expected for him to be so attached to me, to care so much for me. Though here he was, face blushing bright red as he laughed at my dumb jokes that I threw at him. Though he wouldn't reply to my comments, his face just blushing everytime I spoke.

"I'll be right back." I said to Connor before running out of the room and running into the lounge. I'm determined to make him happy, even if I have to act like a fool. Finding his radio, I plug in my phone and begin to blare one of my songs out through the machine. I run into the room and start dancing like a fool, my arms waving back and forth as I dance. And then I hear the most beautiful sound, Connor's laughter. It was big and loud as he threw his head back, giggles erupting out of his mouth, There were tears in his eyes from his laughter, though I just continued dancing, the music blaring behind me.

' You don't have to say I love you to say I love you

Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons

We be making shades of purple out of red and blue'

I reach my hands out to Connor and he takes his hand into mine before I pull him up. He starts to move alongside and we begin to dance together, laughter falling from our mouths. Our hands are raised above our heads as we jump, belting out lyrics to my song. Though I've never been so happy with someone before.

I'm dancing like a fool, a huge smile on my face though my foot slips on Connor's and soon enough I'm tumbling down to the ground, landing exactly on Connor. A look of shock makes it's way onto Connor's face as he falls which makes me laugh even harder. Connor is in hysterics, my body moving on top of him slightly. Though our laughing soon stops and we're staring down at each other. We lay there for a moment, just staring at each other before we both move our heads. Connor begins to lean in, my head doing the same. Then our lips connect and a flash of sparks move throughout my body. I can feel the burning sensation everyone. I'm so happy, kissing him as he smiles at me. And then we're both pulling away and laughing like idiots. I roll off of him and we just stare into each other's eyes, laughing our heads off. It was nice.

-----------------------------

Triple update, what? I love you guys so much and I really hope I can make you guys happy. There is a photo of me at the top of this chapter, eek! Anyway, love you guys x

~ Jorja x