Don't say goodbye

Connor's P.O.V

The apartment fell oddly quiet as I woke, the only sound buzzing through the air was my shallow breaths. I rolled over slowly, reaching over to grasp Troye's hand, to run my arms down his back though all I felt through my fingers was my white sheets. I opened my eyes slowly and looked over to where Troye had once been, though there was nothing.

I stretched slightly, using both of my arms to push my back up. Sitting up, I ran my fingers through my hair, looking for any sign of Troye, though there was nothing apart from his old shirt, lying on the ground.

I moved my legs out of bed slowly, my whole body following as the cold air nipped at my skin. My white duvet fell to the ground as I walked out of the room, the soft sound of it touching the ground echoing throughout my apartment. The sound of my feet padding across the floor erupted within the room.

I felt my body turn more warm as I entered the living room, our fire slowly burning out in the corner of the room after a long night of glowing. Troye had spent the night laughing at me complaining about the cold weather, a tea held in my hands. Though as the night progressed, his laughter turned into small chuckles until they stopped completely as he moved to turn the fire on.

I never meant to forgive him, though he is so captivating, you can't be away from him. All I wanted was to be in his arms, for him to look at me, smile at me. I just wanted to make him happy and I felt like letting him back in would do that.

Stretching my arms out, I hear the muscles crack as I groan. I head towards the kitchen slowly, keeping my eyes on the lights hanging from the ceiling, the small chandelier where Troye once posed for a photo. The kitchen where he once stopped me from yelling at him by a simple kiss, the bench where he spent so much time cooking me meals even though he knew I was angry at him.

Though as I looked at the bench, a small slip of paper caught my eye. The sun illuminating the white paper as it lay, folded in half, looking untouched. My name was written across the top in a black ink, a swirl curling around the 'c' in my name.

I reached for the paper slowly, bringing it up to my eyes. I opened the paper slowly and read each sentence, my mouth widening at the words that lay upon the page.

' Connor,

I'm really sorry to go like this though they need me back for the tour.

I didn't want to leave you, I swear though I need to save my career.

I'm sorry our month got cut short though I will see you when I get

Back, I promise. I will never forget you at all, you can call me

Anytime you need me, I will always be here. I just needed to go

And do this, you understand right? I love you so much

And I know I just got you back though please don't leave

Me again. I love you so much baby xoxo

Love,

Troye xoxoxo

Ps: If you check your draws you should see a plane ticket alongside

A concert ticket. I booked you a flight to my show in paris, please

Come! I'm really sorry baby, I love you xoxoxo

I felt tears prick at my eyes as I read the note, sadness overflowing throughout my body. I can't believe he would leave me, especially at a time like this. I don't even know where he is, what country he is in, who he is with. I just want Troye, I need Troye.

I felt my knees tremble before I collapsed on the floor. And there I remained, bawling my eyes out, all these miles away from the person I loved.

---------------------

I'm really sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter though, I've missed writing so much!

If you guys ever need someone to talk to or just want to have a chat, I'm here.

What do you guys think will happen?

Love you,

Jorja xx