One more night

Connor's P.O.V

The kettle brew slowly in the kitchen as I reached to open the blinds. The light shone on my body as I opened them, the small lines of sun cleansing my white shirt. The sun heated up my skin, drawing a smile onto my face though the smile is instantly removed when I see him.

Troye.

He lay on the ground in front of my house, his chest rising and falling as he slept. His clothes lay tattered, upon his body, dirty as he lay there. Seeing him almost made me feel sympathy for him though memories of last night changed my perspective, he deserved to lay there.

The kettle slowly went off, a small whistling sound echoing around the walls of my small flat. I felt alone in the flat for the first time in a while. The usual sounds of Troye's laughter, his voice completely removed dimming the usual bubbly feel of the house. I slowly grab the kettle and a cup, pouring the hot water in. I softly place the kettle down on the kitchen and grab a tea bag, slowly placing it into the cup. I dunk the tea bag and begun to move it around slowly, a small sigh falling from my mouth. I'm interrupted by a loud banging on the door followed by numerous shouts of my name.

I tried to ignore the knocks, the screams though they continued on without stopping. Heaving, I leave the kitchen and walk towards the door, removing my hands slowly from my sweatpants pockets. I grab for the door handle and move it slowly, before my eyes become into contact with his.

"What do you want Troye?' I ask, a look of pain written all over my face. Even just looking at him made me feel sick, so distraught over everything that had just happened, over all the mistakes he had made. Yet I still felt like I loved him and that was something I couldn't shake off, no matter how hard I tried.

"I just want in, I'm sorry,' He says, his body moving down the door as he collapses in a heap on the floor.

"If that's you trying to apologise, I'd try a little harder," I state, my head looking down at him as he stared up at me, his eyes drilling into mine, a look of desperation hidden behind them though I didn't want to fall for him, to forgive him so easily.

"I just, I messed up okay. I didn't get it, I didn't know what I was doing. I couldn't even walk straight," A small tear slid down his face as he spoke, a look of disappointment evident on his face. "I'm so sorry Con, just please let me in. I'll make it up to you, I swear," He is full on crying by the time he has done speaking, his emotion bringing tears to my own eyes.

"I can't do this Troye, you need to find somewhere else to go," I say throughout my tears, my head still hanging high. I don't even know how I have remained so confident during this whole encounter, I'm usually a horrid mess. Though I knew I had to take control of this.

"Where am I going to go? I came here for you," He chokes out through his tears. He is shaking, his body full out shaking as he moves his hands to cling onto my knees. I feel completely numb staring down at him, I want him to be happy, to let him back in but I'm scared to trust him.

"I don't know Troye, but I don't want to be around you anymore," I speak softly, a look of guilt making its way onto my face. It hurt to speak badly to him though he needed to hear it.

"One more night, just one more night here and I'll go, please," He begs, pulling slightly on my jeans.

"One more night, then that's it," I say, a large smile making it's way onto Troye's face. He slowly makes his way up off the ground and pulls me into a massive hug, his arms squeezing me closer though he slowly pulls away once he realised my arms were not around his waist, a look of discomfort written on my face.

"Sorry," he says quickly before following me into the house. A small sigh falls from his mouth as he slowly walks into the guest bedroom, hiding from me.

Once again, I'm left with nothing but the thought of Troye and an ache in my chest.

-------------------------------------------

Another chapter down! I love you guys so much and hoped you enjoyed the story! I've had such a shit day so I really hope this chapter isn't too bad. I'm so lucky to have you guys.

Dedication: TR5onnor because the amount of support I have received from this account is so amazing. You always make me really happy and I'm so glad to have you supporting this story x

So, Connor is letting him in? What do you guys think will happen?

Love you heaps

~ Jorja xx