Cute hand holds over Coffee

It was a shock to see him, to feel him, to be able to witness everything he did. It was crazy being able to stare into his eyes and allow myself to get lost in them. He was so alive, his body so captivating. I couldn't look away even for a second. Though the craziest feeling was a number of butterflies I got whenever he smiled at me or when he grabbed my hand and dragged me along to the nearest coffee shop.

He had ordered our drinks as I sat at the table, still unable to understand how I even ended up here alongside Troye Sivan. He was so gorgeous, a constant smile on his face. He was such a bubbly character, every single person experiencing some sort of good side to him. I never had to hide how I felt about him because I knew that he would accept it instantly.

Troye returned to the table minutes later, two black coffee's held in his hands. He slowly placed them onto the table and slid one towards me, a small smile on his face. He was so careful with me, every moment so slow, so peacefully done. It was nice to have someone beside me who was so happy, especially Troye.

"What did you think of the concert?' Troye asked, his hands raising the coffee cup until it touched his lips. He blew a small breath of air onto the cup before taking a sip. Everything was so delicate, even the small words that fell from his mouth.

"It was amazing, thank you for letting me go," I smiled towards him before reaching for my coffee. The red cup suddenly warmed up my hands as I moved it closer to my lips repeating the same actions of Troye.

"It was so amazing to have you there. I love having you in front of me," My cheeks became completely red as he spoke, his compliments becoming more and more realistic as they were spoken to me. It was weird to hear something that you've once seen on a screen. Though it was so comforting, every word making my heart feel warm and my stomach feel funny.

"Why did you decide to message me in the first place?' I asked lightly, my nerves getting the best of me in this situation though Troye just smiled at me wider as I spoke to him.

"Because I thought you looked cute. I wanted someone to talk to and your photos stood out to me," He smiled as he spoke, before reaching up to take another sip of his coffee. A small chuckle fell from his lips as he saw me try to hide behind my coffee because his compliment had made me blush.

"You're so cute, you know that?' Troye spoke, his eyes looking directly into mine. His smile was warm, so comforting.

"so are you," I said slowly, raising my eyes to look at him. He smiled bigger at me, moving his hands to the top of the table, where he sat, playing with his fingers. He was so cute.

"I have some news," He said, breaking our silence. My eyes snapped straight up from his fingers to him. He smiled, it seemed as though a smile never fell from his face, just grew larger with every minute.

"What?' I said nervously, trying to hide my anxiety. I was never good with dealing with bad news.

"Well, I've been talking to my manager about how stressed I've felt lately and we had a conversation yesterday about a possible break. I talked to him about you and how I wanted to get closer to you before we kicked up the tour, so he has given me a month off so I can spend some time with you and clear my head before the tour starts back up again. He also said, if you want, when the tour starts back up, you can come along with me," Troye said, tears rising in my eyes at the very thought of him caring so much for me to take time off just to see me. I felt so happy, so loved as the tears fell. Troye slowly reached over and grabbed my hands, his thumb moving slowly over the soft patches of my skin. And we were both smiling, small tears falling from both of our eyes because we were just happy to be with each other.

"Of course, I'll go. Thank you so much, honestly. I can't even believe I'm here with you right now," I spoke, giving his hands a tight squeeze as the last few tears slipped out of my eyes.

"Well, our month starts now," He laughed slowly, rising a small giggle to erupt from my lips.

And there we remained, in a small cafe throwing jokes back and forth at each other just to make the other laugh. We were happy, holding hands, ordering  too many coffees that made us too energetic. Though we were happy, and that was enough.

--------------------------

Another chapter down! this book is so fluffy, I love it. Dedicated this chapter to ImCroyeing because they're my babe and have made me so happy this week! Thank you so much for all your support this week guys, I love you all!

SO MUCH FLUFF! And Troye at the BBMA'S, so proud!

- Jorja x