Forever.

Connor's P.O.V

It had been a few hours since I had spoken to Troye when my phone started to ring from the kitchen bench. The vibrating had echoed around the flat, pulling me from my sleep. I had ran my hand quickly through my hair before running to get my phone. I grabbed it just before it ended, the sound from the other line being heard through my phone. I pulled the phone up to my ear and spoke a quick 'hello?'

"Is this Connor Franta?' A small voice spoke. I hadn't bothered to check the contact ID before I had picked up my phone and so I had no idea who I was talking to.

"Yes, it is! May I ask who I'm speaking to?' I politely replied, a small blush making it's way onto my face.

"I'm Jennifer, I work at the local hospital here in LA. I just wanted to inform you that Troye Sivan has been admitted into our hospital this evening. He was in a very critical condition and we have tried our best to recover him from the incident," She spoke calmly though my body reacted differently.

"What is in there for? What happened to my baby?' I asked, rushing every word. My heart was beginning to race faster in my chest, my palms becoming more sweaty. I was becoming way more frantic with every passing second.

"He was in a car crash this evening. I believe he was on the phone to you at the time. He was hit quite badly, his head was very well smashed," She replied, a sense of guilt running through me instantly. If it wasn't for me calling him, he wouldn't be in this position right now.

"Is he okay?' I ask frantically, running a hand through my hair as my legs began to pace the room.

"I'm afraid not. My staff and I regret to inform you that Troye passed away this evening from extreme blood loss and damages. We are really sorry for your loss. His body will be removed from the hospital and returned to the closest family. We hope you're okay and we're sorry we could not save Troye,"

As soon as she spoke, I lost everything. My eyes began to water, my stomach dropping. I had put everything into Troye, my whole life. I was just a little fanboy who fell in love with someone who seemed to out of his league. Though he loved me, he liked me.

"No, you're lying! He's okay," I yell into the phone though I am only met with the sound of beeps.

The sound that ended Troye's life.

I fell onto the ground, sobs falling from my mouth. I gripped my hair and pulled, harder and harder until it came out in my hands. I deserved to be in as much pain as Troye. I began pinching my skin, harder, tougher until my skin was red and blood was in my nails. I screamed and wailed, calling Troye's name though he never replied. He was gone, and he would never come back.

Not for me. Not for anyone.

I pulled harder at my hair, screamed. I raised my fist and started punching the ground.

"Stupid fucking world taking Troye away from me. He already was gone and you had to take him and leave me all alone. Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you! Fuck you Troye, why do I have to love you so much. Love me, love me, love me, never leave me! I need you back, why'd you leave?' I wailed, punching the floor harder.

I continued to punch the ground until my fists grew tired and I lay there, screaming. I felt so small, so weak without Troye. I needed him, though he was gone.

Forever.

------------------------------------

I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! Last chapter ever is this one! Epilogue up tonight or tomorrow.

Love you guys,

Jorja x