Freakouts

Troye's P.O.V

The morning came too quickly, the sun invading my eyes instantly. I was wide awake in minutes. I'd always struggled to fall back to sleep after I was awake. Connor was still nestled into my side, his arms draped over my waist. Small snores were still falling from his mouth as he slept. He looked so peaceful in this lighting.

I felt my stomach groan, desperate for some type of food. I'd decided last night to pay Connor back for letting me stay in his flat, I had wanted to make him some breakfast, something to say thank you. Though his cupboards were empty, having being raided by me last night.

Slowly moving his arms away from my waist, I rise from the couch. The ground was still littered with our rubbish from last nights, plates laying on the ground surrounded by empty movie cases. I ventured around the objects quickly, running a hand through my hair before grabbing my wallet and keys from his bench and slipping out of the room. I had decided on getting us a small breakfast from a cafe close by. We had been there after the concert and I wanted to remind him of our small memories.

Connor's P.O.V

A small groan fell from my lips as my eyes slowly opened. I moved my back, desperate to stretch. Though there was something missing, someone. Troye. There was a small imprint of where he once lay though there was no trace of him in the flat.

I slowly sat up, my eyes scanning the room for anything that would've belonged to Troye though there was nothing to be seen. His belongings were gone from the bench, every single trace of him that once were found in my lounge was gone.

Desperate to find him, I jump up from the couch and dart out through the lounge and into my hallway. All the doors to every room were closed, the bathroom door on the left was left open though there was no light on signally that no one was in there. I felt my heart race as I peered through all the doors though no one was there. No one was found in any of the rooms, every single room empty, no tooth brush laying in the bathroom. Every room was clean, no one had stepped a foot in to any of them, no marks on the carpet, no bed left unamde.

I knew that he would leave, repulse me in a way and want nothing to do with me. I knew that Troye would not care for me enough to want to stay here for a month. I shouldn't have been so stupid as to believe that he would want to stay here with me, in this tiny little flat filled of incomplete dreams.

I quickly race back down into the lounge, grabbing my phone and flicking a few messages to him, I'm desperate to hear from him, to change the evil thoughts lingering in my brain.

@GorgeousConnor: troye, where are you?

@GorgeousConnor: Why did you leave me?

@GorgeousConnor: Do you care about me?

@ GorgeousConnor: Where are you?

@GorgeousConnor: All your things are gone, where are you?

@GorgeousConnor: I knew you didn't care about me at all, have fun.

Every message lay unanswered, making my heart race increase majorly. My hands were beginning to shake, the more I thought about him leaving me, the more paranoid I seemed to get. He was my everything and being without him was difficult. Not knowing where he was terrified me.

Soon enough, the tears started falling and there I lay, on my lounge floor, wailing, sobs escaping from my lips. My hands were shaking, air finding it harder to make it's way through my lungs. I couldn't move, the tears blocking everything.

Though I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, feet running towards me, a bag being thrown to the ground and hands making it's way onto my shoulders.

"Oh my god, Connor, are you okay?' Troye yelled, his arms wrapping themselves around my shoulders. My face moved into his neck as I relaxed, the tears still escaping. I knew I shouldn't have doubted him.

"I thought you have left me and I text, so much and you didn't reply," I stammered out, sobs escaping through my lips, dripping onto his shirt.

"I left my phone here, I would never leave you babe," he replied, a look of guilt making it's way onto his face as he pulled his knees up, allowing me to snuggle deeper into his chest.

"I'm so sorry," He muttered over and over again as he placed small kisses onto my hair. It was comforting to be held by him, his small hands delicately rubbing small circles onto my back.

"I'm  being stupid," I said softly, pulling away from him. A small blush made it's way onto my cheeks.

"You're not stupid, I love that you care about me," He smiled.

I knew I shouldn't have doubted him for a second.

--------------------------

I don't like this chapter, I don't know why. New chapters coming soon guys! I'm in a writing mood tonight and I've planned a really fluffy chapter for the next one! Hold tight.

Love you guys

~ Jorja x