Please Don't Bite

My palms are sweating, the arena filled with people all moving around, loud chatter and laughter being heard amongst the crowds. I had followed this tall security guard into the arena a few minutes ago and he had led me to the right side of the front row though no one I knew was here and I was becoming slightly claustrophobic and anxious of my surroundings.

The arena was becoming more full with every passing second, more teenage boys and girls filling up every seat. The show was sold out though I never expected so many people to arrive, arms expanding, ready to see Troye.

The lights slowly dimmed as the show begun. The small introduction of bite being played over the speakers. The light were dim, a small white light glowing making my stomach become tighter with every passing second. And then he was there, his small footsteps walking onto the stage. His eyes were excited, vivid, alive as the lights flickered onto his white shirt. The screams drowned out every quiet moment in the instrumental music, though as Troye reached for the microphone to sing the first few lines, the crowd grew quiet. His voice was so soothing, making my stomach relax.

Throughout the song, he danced quickly, his arms flaring around the stage which made my mouth widen until a giggle escaped from my lips. The girls who were standing beside me gave me weird looks as I threw my head back laughing though I couldn't care any less, I was here to see Troye and that was enough to make me happy. I was finally here, finally seeing Troye after all these years of waiting. Troye moved his head around suddenly, moving around the stage frantically though he completely relaxed when his eyes met mine.

I felt my stomach erupt into flames, his smile becoming bigger as I smiled at him, my eyes shining. His hand reached out slowly as he walked closer towards me, the light following him as he walked. I slowly reached my hand out, trying my best to ignore the butterflies swirling around inside of my stomach. His fingers slowly intertwined with mine, our hands perfectly slotting together. For the first time in forever, I was actually happy. Having my baby slip his hand into mine as he sung, the lights shining down on us perfectly. No one could come in between us in that moment, we were too in love to care about anyone else.

Through the rest of the concert, Troye's eyes would stare into mine. With every lyric, his eyes would meet mine, a small smile forming on his lips. Though no one seemed to notice but me, no one seemed to notice the way he would look at me, the way he caused my stomach to flip. There was so much excitement, a roar from the crowd and then it was forgotten and the only people left standing in the arena was me, Troye and the security guard from before.

My eyes began to water as he walked up to me, a smile placed on his lips. His arms were open and I quickly ran into them, tears streaming down my face as he squeezed me tighter. And I was happy, my heartbeat increasing with every passing second.

We pulled slowly away from the hug, just staring at each other. Too in awe to say anything. Though Troye broke the silence.

"Hey Cutie,"

"Hey Troye,"

----------------------------------

They finally met! I'm so excited for the next chapter, it will be fluffy but hopefully good! Love you guys heaps x

ALSO, TROYE AT THE BBMA'S!! AMAZING, I CRIED