Flats and Films

My flat was oddly quiet, it had always been quiet. Every single word is hidden in between the walls. I never wanted to live with anyone because I knew that I would never be home enough for them, never be able to socialise with them properly. Though for some reason, I couldn't keep myself from inviting Troye to stay for the whole month he had off. I had only just seen him though being surrounded by him, I knew that he would always make me happy.

He placed his hand delicately on my back and guided me through the door of my flat, his small suitcase rolling in the back behind him. It was comfortable, a comfortable silence moving in between us. The light was off in the flat, though, with a small flick of my finger, the flat was drowned in light,

My flat was always ridiculously clean, everything having a place. I was terrified of Troye's reaction to my home though the smile on his face showed the amount of love he had for it in seconds. We slowly walked into the lounge, his small suitcase being placed down beside my grey couch. I slowly took my shoes off and allowed my feet to feel the sensation of my wool rug.

Troye followed me quickly, placing himself down onto the couch as he moved his head slowly around, viewing every corner of my flat. He couldn't stop himself from smiling, everything widening his smile. He looked gorgeous.

Breaking myself out of my trance, I slowly made my way over to where he was sitting and sat down. His arms instantly moved onto his lap as he started playing with his fingers, it seemed almost like a comfort to him.

"What do you think of the flat?' I asked softly, a small smile making its way onto my face as I stared at him.

"It's really cute, I like it," He replied, a small groan of his stomach echoing throughout the flat. We laughed at the noise, our heads were thrown back as we took in the weirdness of the situation. We were finally with each other.

"Are you hungry? You've had the concert all day, I can make you something to eat," I ramble, looking up at him as he smiles.

"I'm a little hungry, can we have something little to eat?' He asks, playing with his fingers again.

"Of course! I've got some microwave pizza?' I suggest, and he smiles in response.

"That would be good," He replies, smiling up at me, his eyes twinkling.

-------------------------------------

Our evening was the best because we were together. Troye and I lay on the couch, my back pushed up against the back of the couch, his body sprawled out in front of me. Our eyes were focused on the tv, plates that once contained pizza laying on the ground below us. The film was dull, a pointless plot that seemed to drag on for hours. Though Troye was fascinated by the acting, almost like he was taking notes in his head.

I was growing tired with every passing, my eyes struggling to remain open until they closed completely, my body slipping away into a dreamland.

-

Troye's P.O.V

I heard small snores falling from Connor's mouth behind me as the movie continued. It was fair enough considering the concert had ended at ten and we had remained up together until about three am. He looked so precious as he slept, a smile kept onto his face as he nuzzled his head further into my neck.

I couldn't help but smile at him as he slept, his brown hair tickling my neck delicately. I felt my eyes grow tired as I looked down at him, my eyes full of love. I could stare at him all night. Moving slowly, I delicately place my lips onto his head and leave a small kiss. He smiles more in his sleep, nuzzling his head closer to me. I delicately place my arms around his waist and close my eyes, breathing in his scent before drifting off to sleep.

And there we remained, cuddled up on the couch, small breaths falling from our mouths as we hugged each other tighter.

-------------------------

Another chapter down! I'm trying to update as much as possible, so keep your eyes peeled for my chapters! I have another two books too if you want to check them out, they're a bit more emotional than this. This book is so fluffy and I loved it.

ps: That gif is so cute, my baby is so adorable x

Love you guys!

~ Jorja x