Chapter 9 Explanations

"Come on. We should go on the boat, "I say to Aeolus and we climb on the ferry. Aeolus stops and looks at the boat shaking his head at the sight of it. I take his hand once again and we board the boat. Together we travel to new adventures.

When we arrived in Athen I hade almost explained everything. It wasn't the most detailed expalnation but it was a start. I wave on a taxi. and we climb in. 

In the taxi i start explaining in detail the present world for Aeolus. 

"There is now a thing called a stove. It's a bit like the fire you used in youre time.," I try to explain. Aeolus looks confused at me but gives me a peck on the cheek. I continu by trying to explain the TV. 

"You're saying that you have invented a magic box that has little people in it and that is what you call entertainment?" Aeolus says confused. "What happened with watching plays?" He continued. 

"Let just say that our plays are not like the ones you're used to." I say just before climing out of the taxi. I help Aeolus out of the car and pay the driver genorusly.  

"What was this machine called again?" Aeolus asks curiously.

"It's a car. You remember. You drive around with it to get to places fast," I explain. 

"Is it Hermes invention?" He asks sheepishly. I give out a sigh. Maybe taking him with me was a bad idea. Oh i don't know. Maybe i should talk to a doktor an tell them he has amnesia. Thay may be helpfull. I mean they meet pretty many patients and they may know how to make him learn all these new things. We could at least give it a try. I look back at Aeolus. Is eyes trying to scan my emotions with no such luck. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I take Aeolus hand and take him in to the hotell room. I tell him to sitt down on the sofa. 

"We need to talk," i start looking at his respons. Nothing i thinks nothing of what i just said. I continue: "We need to talk about your past. I think you need to see a doctor or even a psychologist. It just a easier way to tell you about all the new inventions. The second thing is that we do not tell anyone that we have travelled in time. If we do so, we will be sent to a mental instutute like my grandma. Understood?" I look at Aeolus seriosly. 

"Yeah, fine i agree to seek help from a *doctor* and not telling. Wait not even your granma? She has travelled in time too." Aeolus says.

"Especially not my granma. She knows enough already. I need to send her back to the mental institute. She's nearly cured. No more surprises for granma. We'll just tell her that i fell of the boat and you saw me falling in the and that's how we met," I say with a angry tone and walk into the bathroom. 

I lock the door and look down att my phone. 13 missed calls. 3 from granma and 10 from dad. Which reminds me, i have to call him to tell him that i'm dropping of granma first thing in the morning.  I dial the number and put the phone to my ear. I hear two beeps and then dad answers.

"Hi, it's Valentin."

"Bonjour, it's Noella. You called me earlier and talked about the mental institute. I'll drop her of at the institute before taking the plane back home." i explain quickly in french. 

"What will you do with the extra ticket? Is it to late to sell back the ticket?" Dad asks in a hurry.

"No, i met a guy who i would like you to meet. He will take granmas place. I fell in the ocean on the way to one of the islands when this beautiful man saw me and helped me up on his boat. He really helped me cope with the fakt that granma has to go back to that asylum."