Tony Stark x Reader

Requested by @CJ_Sykes
Hope you like it!!!! Sorry to whoever requested this, I couldn't find you again so this random tag up top leads to nowhere

WARNINGS: age gap, Dom sub, dirty talk, semi public, dubious consent

He watched you from across the room. You could practically feel his deep brown eyes burning holes into the back of your head. He scans over your body leisurely, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. You blush against your (y/s/c) skin, biting down on your own bottom lip before you look away from him, his eyes having been staring into your (y/e/c) orbs for several minutes.

It's not until Rhodey starts to talk to him that you finally get the chance to breathe, having his eyes off you helps your body begin to cool. 'Relax (y/n), it's not like he'll come near you! You're just some student!' You think to yourself, your back to Mr. Stark as you down the rest of the wine in your hand.

Just as you begin to turn around, another body presses tightly to your back, tan, muscular arms coming around to cage you against the bar counter. "You have no clue how fucking sexy you look right now." Tony whispers against your neck, his nose skimming along the column of your throat.

"M-Mr. Stark!" You choke out, your body shivering at how husky is voice is. He groaned deep in your ear, "Call me that again, babygirl." His hand slowly crept of your side to grab your waist as he pulled you flush against him. "Th-this is inappropriate!" You managed to choke out. "Then let's go somewhere private." He said as he grabbed your wrist, pulling you up a flight of stairs and down several hallways before you were pushed up against a door.

"I've wanted to be inside you all fucking night." He growled as his hands squeezed your ass, causing a gasp to slip from your lips. Tony opened the door, slamming it shut with his foot. Your hands were running through his thick locks as he lowered you onto the bed, his hands gliding down to unbuckle your shoes, his lips never leaving yours. He nipped at your bottom lip harshly, your gasp allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth, tongues dancing together.

"M-Mr. Stark!" You cried out as his hands crept up your dress, brushing your heated center. "Call my name again." He ground out as he pressed his palm to your bundle of nerves, causing you to cry out. "Fuck, I can't wait..." He murmured. "Wha-" you began to say until you felt your dress being ripped off. His mouth quickly descended onto your chest, lips gliding over heated skin. He sucked and nipped all over your chest until he took one of your nipples into his mouth, his tongue flicking over your peak. "T-Tony!!" You moaned out as his fingers slipped past your panties, teasing your clit and running your drenched slit.

"Oh god Tony! Just like that baby, oh don't stop." You cried out as he slipped one of his fingers inside of your core, stroking your inner walls and pressing onto the spot that makes you cry out. Tony pulled away from you to remove his shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers before he dove back into your body, fingers moving at a quicker pace that left you a wiggling mess. "Tony please! I need you!" You cried out, reaching forward to remove his boxers and grab his length. He groaned and sat back on his knees, watching you as you took him closer to your mouth, your tongue darting out to kitten lick the head of his length. His eyes closed and his head tipped back in sheer bliss as you took him into your mouth, your tongue swirling around the throbbing head of his cock.

"Oh fuck, babygirl, keep sucking me." Tony groaned as you began to take more of him into your mouth, relaxing as you felt him tap the back of your throat. You couldn't stop the moan that came from your lips, he tasted so good and he felt so hot and silky on your lips. 'If this is what it's like to suck him off, I'll do it every damn day!' You thought to yourself as you cupped his balls, massaging them gently as you worked his length before he pulled away. "Get on your hands and knees." Tony demanded you, and your body shook as you turned, presenting your backside to him obediently. "Such a good little girl." Tony growled as he slapped your ass before smoothing his hand over the red mark he left behind, chuckling at the whimper you let out. Your arms nearly gave out as you felt him rubbing his length against your sopping opening, the head just barely pressing into you. "Oh fuck!" You cried out as you tried to keep yourself up. "You feel so good (y/n)" Tony said as he began to move, snapping his hips onto your ass.

"Oh, harder Tony! Please, harder!" You cried as he began to pound into you, his thrusts jolting you forward, forcing you to drop your upper body onto the bed. His hand gripped the top of your ass an your hip as he mercilessly pounded you. "Fuck, you look so good like that (y/n), damn my dick is just disappearing inside you." Tony moaned deeply. His hips continues to snap into yours until you felt this cool building inside your lower stomach. The heat consumed you until you cried out, the intensity of your orgasm shaking you to the core. "Tony!!" You cried out, his thrusts coupled with your orgasm sending shockwaves of pleasure through you still until you felt him tense up as well before he leaned down and bit into our shoulder to muffle a deep, bone rattling moan. You could feel the spurts of hot cum shooting inside of you as he came, the feeling only adding to the aftermath of your orgasm. "Fuck..." Tony gasped out, his breathing heavy and uneven as he moved out of you to lay down, pulling you to him.

"That was..." You began to say. "Amazing?" Tony asked. "Intense." You hugged out, causing Tony to chuckle. "Uh, not to ruin the mood or anything but..." You nervously started to say. "Hmm?" Tony questioned. "Was this uh, a one night thing?" You asked him, cared of the answer. He shifted to look down at you, "What? No! (Y/n), I don't think you get it. You're mine, doll. No one else gets to be inside you." Tony growled as he moved your leg over his hip, his already hard manhood pressing inside your aching womb and thrusting up into you, causing you to moan as he began to show you just how much you belong to him.

Hey guys! Do ya like it? If so, leave me
A comment and or a request!!!