Steve Rodgers Request

Steve x Reader
requested by candyheartofficial
WARNING: Teasing, dom!Steve, unprotected sex, Steve being a bit mean.
________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone would like to tip for this chapter, I would greatly appreciate it! My email for PayPal or ZELLE will be sent to any who ask! Any small amount helps, even if it is only one dollar!

Story edited by AmericasAsssssssss

________________________________________________________________________________

It was silent, not pleasantly, but more of an eerie silence. Nestled away, hidden deep into the trees, Steve and you sat patiently waiting. What for, you might ask. Anything. You were waiting for anything to happen, any signs of the enemy's plans as you spied. It was cold, but neither you nor Steve hardly noticed, both of you being roughly the same type of super-soldier. You tapped your fingers against your toned thighs, crouched low as you watched from afar as cars drove into the building, but never left. There were no real signs of anything yet, and boredom was slowly taking over your thoughts. Bouncing on your toes to help fight off the numbness, knowing you'd end up with that awful pins and needles feeling later if you didn't, you didn't notice the way Steve's eyes followed your movement, settling on your well-toned ass. He shifted uncomfortably, his semi-hard erection slowly growing harder with each time you bounced up and down in the snow.

"This is so boring." You huffed quietly, stretching your arms above your head as you arched your back, effectively cracking it as you let out a content sigh.

"A few more hours, if we see nothing then we can leave." Steve told you, his eyes still locking onto your hips as you moved. He moved his shield to his lap, covering his straining erection under the leather of his pants. You sighed quietly, turning to face him before you saw the light dusting of pink to his cheeks.

"You feeling okay?" You asked him softly, your eyes showing your concern. He coughed before shifting again as you moved over to him, pressing your hand to his forehead. "You don't feel like you have a fever. Are you even able to get sick?" You asked him.

He quickly slaps your hand away from him, irritation stretched across his face, "I'm fine."

You scowled at him, turning to face him fully, "Obviously not, Steve."

"Just pay attention to the mission." He hissed out lowly, his eyes drifting away from you as he attempted to ignore you.

"You don't have to be such an asshole about it." You hissed under your breath.It took only a moment after you had turned your back to Steve, that you were suddenly pushed forward, your face falling into the snow.

"What the hell?" You yelled at him, his hands gripping your wrists tightly as Steve held you down into place. His body draped over yours almost completely and just as you moved to back up, in hopes of pushing him off, you felt something hard poking at your butt. Steve grunted softly into your ear and that's when you froze. You could fully feel him grinding his erection down between the two of you as he grunted into your ear.

"Just shut up (Y/N)." He hissed out at you.

The situation suddenly caught up to you as you smiled coyly to yourself, before using your leg to hook around his hip as you flipped the both of you over, pressing your butt snugly against his throbbing erection. You flipped your (H/L) over your shoulder as you gave him a smirk and began to grind yourself down onto him. Steve groaned as his hands made their way to grab your hips, trying to move you faster against him before you grabbed his wrists and held them tightly behind your back.

"Ah ah ah, no touching Captain. You just be a good boy and lay there for me." You taunted him, his face flushed red from how aroused he was. You pressed down a little harder, feeling his length pressing against your slit through the leather of your catsuit, making you moan out loud. You could feel him struggling against your hold as you tried your best to contain his hands together. Usually, you both were fairly matched, however, at this moment Steve was hellbent on getting what he wanted. He was quick, pinning you back face down, his hand holding your throat as he managed to yank your skin tight pants down your thighs.

"Fuck." He moaned, seeing how you were dripping wet. Your thighs glistened with your slickness as he used his teeth to pull off his glove. "Still bored (Y/N)?" He smirked, rubbing your clit with his fingers as he leaned forward to suck at the base of your neck, causing you to moan. His fingers quickly slipped inside you, causing Steve to groan at how hot you were. You could barely hold back your scream as his icy cold fingers slipped in, the shock making your walls clamp down on them."You like that? Huh?" He hissed in your ear, his fingers moving rougher and faster inside you, thumb pressed to your clit as he sucked marks all over your neck.

"Yes!" You angled your hips higher, feeling his fingers go deeper as your legs shook, feeling ready to go over the edge before Steve stopped. You whined in displeasure before choking on the sound as he thrust, bottoming out, inside of you. His length stretched you to the point of pain but it felt so delicious. "Steve!" You cried out, feeling both his hands grab your hips to pull you back onto him.

"Ride me." He growled at you, pulling you back by your hair so you sat upright on his cock, pushing him as deep inside of you as he could go. You moaned as you bounced up and down on him, the tip of him hitting you in places you didn't know existed but you were so glad you found out now. He watched as you rode him reverse cowgirl, smacking your ass every now and then, leaving a red handprint on your skin each time. "Fuck, you feel so good." He moaned low in his throat, feeling your pussy suck him up inside of you each time, your plush, wet walls taking his cock so well.

"You like that Captain? You like watching me ride you?" You teased breathlessly. He could only growl as he grabbed your hips and slammed you down onto him, yanking the zipper of your top open, exposing your breasts to the cold air.

"I like this better." He said as he pushed you forward again, into the snow, the ice surrounding your nipples as you all but screamed out. Steve rammed himself inside you, not caring about being gentle as he used your swollen sex. Between the feeling of his cock inside you and the ice coating your breasts, the coiling in your lower stomach snapped and you came. Your walls squeezed down on him so tight, he could barely move as you milked him for his orgasm too.

Barely seconds after, he was cumming deep inside you, pulsing as his cum filled your womb. You could feel the warmth of it filling you up, your pelvis swelling out with how much he gave you. He slowly pulled out of you, tucking himself back into his suit before he lifted your skin tight pants back over your hips and pulling you to sit back in the snow, the coolness of it making you moan as you felt it through the leather on your sensitive clit. "Keep that in there for me, okay?" He smirked down at you, glancing down at the tight leather covering your abused pussy, knowing that no matter how you moved, the leather would keep his cum inside you.

You fell back into the snow, exhausted before saying, "Remind me to take more solo missions with you in the future."