Bucky x Reader Prt 1

Warning: Daddy kink ahead, sub!reader, dom!Bucky, possible Winter Soldier esk, consenual non-con, semi dark!Bucky ending, no protection, not too sure what else
Request from: @micaawww

"Now, I want you to close your eyes and breathe, can you do that for me Bucky?" You asked calmly, pushing some stray hairs behind your ear as you wrote down in your notebook. "Yeah." He said slowly, closing his eyes before taking a deep breath.

In. Out. In. Out.

"You know where you are Bucky, right?" You calmly asked, watching him. "Yeah, Avengers Tower." He grunted. "Your friends are here, you're safe here, okay? Steve is outside the door, I'm here, Clint is in his room. You're surrounded by people who love and care about you." You whispered loud enough for him to hear. "I'm safe." His eyebrows furrowed a bit before he relaxed, breathing slowly and softly compared to the laboring breaths you were used to.

"You can open your eyes." It took him a second, but those gorgeous blue eyes were directed at you. You smiled softly at him, "How do you feel?" His eyes trailed over you, slowing down at your chest an hips before meeting your eyes again, "Better." "You're making real progress Bucky, you're much better than when we met in our first session." You told him happily. "Does our bet still apply then?" He suddenly asked. "Th-the bet?" You shifted in your seat, now uncomfortable with where this was going. "Yeah." He leaned back, his eyes held amusement just like that damn sexy smirk on his lips.

You'd made a bet with him as a result of him refusing therapy. It was the only way to get him to willingly do it and even though it embarrassed the hell out of you, you had to do. "Here, let's make a deal. You take the therapy, and each time you make progress you can dig around in my brain. I'll tell you whatever you want, and I can't refuse just like you can't. Deal?" You narrowed your eyes at the solider, hoping it was enough to peak his attention, and it was. "Deal." He grinned.

"I made a deal, so yes." You tried to sound firm, but no one could miss the waver it held or the crack at the end. "I have an hour, right?" He lifted a brow at you to which you gulped, nodding your head slowly. Bucky leaned back on his seat, "Why did you want to become a quack therapist?" You cleared your throat before answering, "My father had, a lot of issues, I chose this to maybe one day help him." Bucky nodded thoughtfully at your answer, shifting so his legs were apart as he lounged across from you.

"Daddy's girl huh?" He asked. His eyes trailed back down to your hips again before slowly meeting your eyes, waiting for your answer. "Y-yes, as a child I was a 'daddy's girl.' As are most girls." You moved your eyes to anywhere but his, unable to keep looking him in the eye. Unfortunately, the led to your eyes dropping to his lap. Which led to you seeing the large bump in his pants. You sucked in a breath, "I-I think that's all for today Bucky." You tried to keep your voice steady and you fairly were.

You stood up, turning to walk to the door. Just as your hand reached for the knob, you were pressed tightly against it. "I don't think my hour is up yet sweetheart." Bucky growled in your ear, his erection pressing quite consistently to your ass.

Part two coming soon