Wanda x Reader

Background: Wanda joined the Avengers a few months back and has been showing obvious signs that she is interested in the reader but the reader is too shy and naive to actually believe that the girl she's been in love with actually loves her too.

Reader will have a mutant ability similar to Wanda's.

BTW I used Slovakian as the language in this that Wanda uses. I'd just like to state this, Sokovia isn't a real place, so Sokovian isn't a language. A few people were mad I didn't use that as her language....

____________________________________________________________________________________

She's so beautiful, the way her light brown locks flutter around her when she walks, when she uses her powers, she's just so damn perfect!' You thought as you spaced off again, staring at the one and only Scarlet Witch herself. You couldn't help but blush as her eyes moved to look over at you. 'Oh shit!' You thought and dropped your eyes to your phone, pretending to play around with it. "Hey, (y/n)! We missed you in practice." Natasha said, placing her hand on your shoulder. "O-oh, yeah, sorry... I just haven't been feeling so well this morning." You sheepishly smiled at the Russian woman who stood over your sitting form.

"Are you sick?" She asked, placing her hand on your forehead and then unto your neck, moving your (y/h/c) locks to the side. You thought you heard someone growl but when you looked up, you saw Wanda storming off down the hallway. "Nah, I'm okay. Hey, I'm gonna go lay down, okay?" You said, moving to get up and follow Wanda to see what was wrong. "That's gonna have to wait, we've got a problem downtown." Tony said as he suited up into his Iron Man suit, going out the window as Vision followed.

*After whatever problem you had to fight*

"Wow (y/n), that was amazing!" Sam said as he clapped you on the back. "Haha, thanks!" You laughed. "You might even be as flexible as me." Natasha said with a smirk. You blushed lightly, "Y-you think so?" "Definitely." She said, her eyes burning into your own. Just as she turned more to face you, Wanda burst into the room, "Keep your hands off of her! Ona je moja! (She is mine!)" She grabbed your wrist and pulled you down the hallway towards her room. "Whoa! Wanda, whats wrong?" You tried to asked her but she just kept dragging you down the hall.

"Wanda, talk to me!" You pleaded as she opened the door to her room with the flick of her fingers. "Wanda-?" You started before she cut you off, placing her lips harshly onto your own. "Si moja, nie jej to. (You are mine, not her's.) Wanda said angrily as she pushed you against the door, the added force from her powers knocked the breath out of your lungs. "Wanda, calm down, okay? Let's talk about this. What's wrong?" You said gently to her, pushing your (y/h/c) hair out of your face. "Why do you let her touch you?!" Wanda growled, her accent getting thicker with her anger. "Natasha?" You asked her, to which she only scowled. "She's my friend, Wanda. Friends touch." You said to the Sokovaian woman. "No!" Wanda shouted angrily as she pushed you down, her lips meshed together with yours. You laid there shocked, eyes wide in realization at what was happening. When her tongue traces your bottom lip, you eagerly opened your mouth to her.

Wanda's hands trailed down your body until one stopped at your waist, only to slip under your shirt and grip your hip tightly while the other snaked into your (y/h/l) white hair and pulled it harshly. A moan slipped past your lips and she took it as an opportunity to slide her tongue past your lips, dominating your tongue quickly.

Part two coming up soon