Steve x Reader prt 2

WARNINGS: ANGRY STEVE, DOM STEVE, DADDY USE, NO CONDOM, SEX DUH, CREAMPIE (i hate sayin that word) READER MAKES STEVE JEALOUS.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PHOTO I ATTACHED ABOVE

This really shouldn't have to be said but a certain reader I had to block kept commenting nasty things so EVERYONE IS AN ADULT IN MY BOOKS. AS STATED IN THIS BOOK, IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT THEN GTFO PLEASE.

Recap:

You brought it to your lips, tipping your head back as you took a long swig from it before giving it back to Tony. You made sure to trace your lips with your tongue before leaning back on Bucky's shoulder and tossing your long legs over Tony's. "Hah, sorry there's like no space." You said shyly. 

"It's fine, doll." Bucky told you with a lady-killing smile. 

"No problem sweetheart." Tony smiled at you, tossing his hands over your legs, his one hand on your thigh while Bucky weaves his arm around your waist so you 'won't fall off the couch' or so he says.

You laughed with them until Steve stood up, his face in a harsh set glare.

End of short recap:

"What's up, Steve?" Bucky asked. 

"Yeah, you look a little red, man." Scott said. Seeing that Steve wasn't doing anything but glaring you, you decided to take it up a notch. 

"Mmhm, my legs hurt." You whined, your eyebrows furrowed. 

"Here, princess. I'll take care of you," Tony said as he began to massage your legs and moving up to your thighs. You sighed softly, your eyes closing until you were suddenly yanked off the couch by your arm. 

"Hey!" You shouted, looking up into the dark, angry blue eyes Steve possessed. His grip on you was right as he lifted you up and began to walk out of the room.

"Put me down!" You wailed as you struggled to get out of the super solider's hold. This only caused him to hoist you up higher, your legs now clinging around his torso with his hands grabbing your ass to hold you up. "Steve! Put me down! Dammit!" You cried as he made his way up the stairs, the other members in the living room laughing at you.

His hand slapped against your ass harshly, causing you to cry out in surprise and pain. "Clint! Help me!" You cried and then yelped again as Steve's hand came in contact with the same cheek again. Clint only laughed as you disappeared from his sight. 

"Don't ever call another man's name." Steve hissed at you, lowering you until he had his hardened length pressed tightly against your covered heat.

You gasped and tried to scramble up again to get away from it but Steve only tightened his grip on you, slamming your pelvis down into his. "Stop moving (Y/n)." Steve growled into your ear and you immediately stopped moving, going limp in his hold. He slammed open the door to his room before slamming it shut and dropping you on his bed, glaring at you. 

"What the hell Steve!?" You yelled at him furiously. 

"Your actions were awful (Y/N), how dare you act like that towards other men, in front of me no better!" Steve hissed at you venomously.

"It's my fault you treat me like I don't matter? Are you fucking kidding?" You scowled. 

"Language!" Steve yelled, face red, "And don't matter? Are you listening to yourself right now?" 

"Yes, I am Steve. You push me away, avoid me when things get heavy, what am I supposed to do? Are you disgusted with me? Do you regret me already?" You snarled at him. His eyes narrowed before he crossed the room and grabbed you by the back of your head, his fingers curled into your (h/l), (h/c) locks and smashed his lips to yours, passion and anger clearly in the kiss.

His teeth nipped at your bottoms lips, drawing the faintest amount of blood and bruising them from the intensity of it. He pushed you down on his bed, hovering over you as he lips demanded more from you. His hands suddenly roughly squeezed your breasts and you gasped, his tongue making its way inside your mouth to dominate you.

He pulled back before ripping your shirt in half, pulling down your bra and leaving marks all over your skin, dark purple and bright red splotches covering your neck and chest everywhere, a clear indication that you belonged to him. You gasped in pleasure and pain as his teeth sunk into your neck, teeth marks on your skin as you clawed at his back, pulling his shirt over his head as well.

His fingers made their way to your taunt nipples as he pulled and twisted them into hardened peaks, no mercy as he watched you squirm beneath him. "Aw, does my baby girl like that?" He asked you as he pulled your boy shorts panties down, leaving you bare to his blue eyes. You cried out as his fingers made their way down to you sopping wet pussy. They pinched and rubbed at your clit, the friction making you shake in utter desperation at the need to cum.

Suddenly, one of his fingers shoved into you, before another joined, stretching you out for something much larger as his fingers scissored you, thumb pressed tightly to your clit. His fingers moved fast in you and you could hardly hang on. Just as you were about to cum, back arch high and mouth wide open, he pulled his fingers out, staring down at you. "What the fuck? Steve!" You yelled at him before he yanked his pants and boxers down in the blink of an eye, his hard and throbbing cock slapping up against his stomach.

Precum dribbled from his head, the vein on the under side of his shaft prominent as his manhood was a pinkish tint from how much blood had swollen into his nine and a half inch length. "The only man's name you're going to be screaming is mine." He growled at you before slamming his whole length inside of you, no warning as he began to furiously pound into your awaiting body. 

"St-Steve!" You cried out, his hands going to the backs of your thighs, pushing your knees to your chest and he rammed himself inside of you.

"That's right, who's fucking you? Huh?" He asked you cockily. 

"Y-you!" You yelled, tears streaming from your eyes at how good it felt. 

"Huh? Who's cock is inside you? Who's?" He taunted you. 

"Yours! Oh god, it's your cock! It's always been your cock!" Your hands fisted into the sheets as you could feel your climax about to happen. 

"That's fucking right." Steve growled before he rammed into your g spot and the world exploded in stars as your walls clamped down on him, your orgasm like a volcanic eruption inside you.

Just as you started to feel Steve pulsing inside you, you felt Steve cum inside you as well, long hot spurts of cum filling you up in a way that made you orgasm a second time. "Fuck!" You cried as he collapsed on top of you, still deeply rooted inside you. 

"That was..." Steve began. 

"Intense?" You suggested. 

"Yeah." He said, kissing your cheek, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He pulled away carefully as he saw and felt you flinch from under him.

"I don't think I can walk..." You shakily said as you blushed. 

Steve give a gentle smile that didn't hide his mischievous eyes, "Maybe I should lock you in my room from now on." You slapped his arm as he spooned you from behind. "Please don't do that again. I was so furious watching them touch you. You're my girl (Y/N), only mine." Steve said softly from behind you. 

"I'm sorry Steve, I only love you. I won't do that ever again baby." You have his arm beneath your head, the other wrapped around your waist as he gives you a gentle kiss before you slipped into unconsciousness.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Steve whispered before he reached across you to open his bed side drawer, pulling out a small box before he took a ring out from it, slipping it into your ring finger and falling asleep with you in his arms.

Done.