Steve x Reader PRT 1

WARNINGS: JEALOUSY, SEMI NONCON, NO PROTECTION

You and Steve had been dating for quite a while now, almost three years. He was a perfect gentleman to you, thanks to his old school uprising, and he really knew how to treat a lady. Recently though, Steve's been acting a bit off. He seems more closed off and distant, and if you were talking to Bucky or Tony, he made sure he was touching you in some way.

Not that you really minded, but Steve wasn't the type to have PDA, he was more of a down-low type of lover. So to have him so openly touching you was really strange. Strange to the point where you went to Natasha to ask what was going on with him.

"He just keeps touching me now whenever I'm hanging out with anyone." You said, sighing deeply as you push you (h/l) (h/c) back behind your ear. 

"Hunny, he's a man." Natasha said sweetly. 

"What?" You asked, clearly confused by her answer which caused her to start laughing. 

"He's trying to show people you're his lady. He almost marking his scent on you like a dog!" Natasha cracked up.

"What? But why?" You asked, clearly confused by this. 

"Tony's a completely man whore, and Bucky wasn't really all that better back in the day. Steve clearly doesn't like them thinking they have a chance at getting into your pants, (y/n)." Natasha explained. 

"Are you sure? He was never like this before..." You murmured. 

"Wanna test it?" Natasha asked. 

"What do you mean?" You asked, cocking your head to the side. 

"Come on." Natasha smirked and pulled you to her room.

Later that evening

"Nat, are you sure this is okay?" You asked for the thousandth time. 

"(Y/n), yeah it'll be fine. As long as you remember everything I told you, you'll get your answers." Natasha rolled her eyes playfully as she opened the door for you to leave her room. 

"Okay, here I go." You said nervously. 

"Good luck, and if you see Bruce, tell him to come up to my room." She winked at you before closing her door.

Your bare feet padded down the hall way as you made your way to the living room where most of the other Avengers were at. You saw Bruce and figured this was the best way to get everyone's attention. "Hey, Bruce? Natasha wants you." You said and people turned to look at you. 

"She's in her room, I take it?" Bruce asked with a polite smile. 

"Yeah." You smiled back. When he got up, he brushed past you, whispering a 'good luck' before leaving for his girlfriend. You fidgeted with the hem of your long white shirt, the bottom just covering your ass so you wore a pair of red boy short panties. Your hair was in a mass of (y/h/c) tresses wrapped into a messy bun with strands hanging everywhere. The shirt dropped off one shoulder, clearly too large for you but it looked adorable on you. Your lips were full and pouty from the lipgloss Nat had done for you with a thin lining of black around your eyes and mascara to make your (e/c) eyes pop.

You grabbed a sucker from the candy dish at the center of the table, leaning down and giving Tony a nice view down your shirt, no bra to block the cleavage he saw. "Whatcha guys doing?" You asked as you sat on the couch between Sam and Clint, folding your legs so your underwear could be seen. You sent a quick glance at Steve and regretted it. His face was red and his eyes were a dark blue. He was flexing his fingers in an attempt to keep calm. 

"Relaxing, having a beer." Tony said from across from you. 

"Oh, can I have some?" You asked. 

"Can you handle one, short stuff?" Clint asked. 

"I don't need one, Tony you'll share with me right?" You said with your lips in full pout, using your arms to push your breasts together and up, your cleavage on clear display from the low neck line the shirt had.

"S-sure!" Tony said as you crossed the room and sat squished between him and Bucky. 

"Thanks!" You said as you took the bottle he passed to you. You brought it to your lips, tipping your head back as you took a long swig from it before giving it back to Tony. You made sure to trace your lips with your tongue before leaning back on Bucky's shoulder and tossing your long legs over Tony's. "Hah, sorry there's like no space." You said shyly. 

"It's fine, doll." Bucky told to with his signature lady killing smile. 

"No problem sweetheart." Tony smiled at you, tossing his hands over your legs, his one hand on your thigh while Bucky weaves his arm around your waist so you 'won't fall off the couch' or so he says.

You laughed with them until Steve stood up, his face in a harsh set glare.

Part 2 will be coming soon. Please leave a vote and a comment an please check out my YouTube and other stories!!