Thor x Reader

Warning: smutty smut smut

Immortal reader, murder plotting, Thor being angry and aggressive, him having daddy issues, him also trailing water everywhere.

Electric play? (Thor uses lightning)

If anyone would like to tip for this chapter, I would greatly appreciate it! My email for PayPal or ZELLE will be sent to any who ask! Any small amount helps, even if it is only one dollar!

Edited by AmericasAsssssssss

To say you were the average girl would be a lie. While you might've looked like any other woman on the street, you knew you weren't. Why some might ask? Well...

It was raining outside. Pouring to be exact. The thunder rattled inside your head as lightning flashed in quick streaks in the sky. "How angry he must be." You whispered softly into your empty apartment. It wasn't long before lightning struck the ground in front of your apartment complex. The shock of it shook the ground, the complex rattling lightly with the sheer force of his anger. You didn't even need to turn your head as moments later, your front door was whipped open, the sound of heavy boots stomping on the hardwood floors. Rainwater dripped off of him, the fat droplets slapping the ground as they fell. You could see his reflection in the glass of your windows, see the lightning glowing eerily off him in his still enraged state.

"What happened?" Your voice was soft, the sound fluttering to his ears did little to calm the storm. He shrugged his armored chest plate off, the metal making a screeching noise as it fell. Mjölnir lay on the counter a few feet away from him as he kicked off his boots, knowing even in his angered state, you'd scold him mercilessly if he tracked mud onto your soft gray carpet. His hands felt hot, even though the thin cotton of your shirt, they burned with the intensity of the Sun. Sparks and streaks of lightning danced over your skin; if you were a normal human being, this would have killed you. Luckily, you were not.

You were a Fury, reborn from the ashes. Not quite a Valkyrie, not quite a monster, not quite a human, but something bred in between. Something that perhaps should not have existed, but you did. Thor's hands swept your (h/l) (h/c) to the side, giving his lips access to the smooth, (s/c) skin of your throat. His mouth sucked harshly, deep red and purple welts left behind as his teeth scraped along them. You could barely hold in your whimpers, a mix of pain and pleasure coursing through your body, sending jolts up and down your spine.

Too quick to stop him, your shirt lay shredded, falling off your thin yet toned arms to the floor. It wasn't long before Thor had your front pressed against the icy coolness of the floor to ceiling windows, the chill immediately raising goosebumps all over your flesh. His grunts of frustration echoed in your ear as he proceeded to yank at the buttons of your jeans. He was too desperate right now, his mind focused on one thing, getting his cock inside of you as quickly as possible. You could already feel the hard length of him, pressed against your lower back as he pushed your jeans down, leaving you in your (f/c) cotton panties. The electricity bounced off his fingers, over your clothed clit, the sensation enough for you to moan loudly, head thrown back onto his shoulder as your eyes closed tightly.

You could feel his growl deep in his chest as his fingers moved aside the cotton, the zap of heat going straight to your clit. If the Gods did one thing right, it was giving this man his power. "Bend over." He grunted, his voice deep and husky with his own arousal. Pressing your hands to the glass, you arched you back out to him, pressing your behind into his groin. He moaned lowly, the softness of your ass pressing to the spot he needed you the most. Without a second thought, your panties were snapped clean off, leaving you bare to him.

You could hear the wet leather of his pants fall to the ground before the hot, velvety length of him was rubbing against your entrance. The pure jolts of voltage you felt as he thrust into your soaked core were enough for your knees to shake. You could see the light of it glowing all around his body, traveling through and around your's as he used it to drive you wild. His thrusts were hard and deep, angled at just the right way to hit the end of you each time. He was thick, so thick you felt beyond full and stretched but it was so good. One of his hands twisted into your hair, bending your back into a perfect arch as the other had a bruising grip on your hip. You knew you'd be sore after this, and you were all the more grateful to be an immortal. His hips slapped against your behind, the harsh smacking sound ringing in your ears as he picked up his pace.

Nothing about this was gentle, this was desperate and needy and aggressive in all the best of ways. Whatever had him worked up was bad enough that the only place he could go was as deep inside you as possible. It wasn't long before you felt that all too familiar coil in your stomach, the heat becoming unbearable as the electricity danced along your skin, inside your skin, and that was what broke you. With a cry loud enough for Odin himself to hear, to know just what his son was doing, both you and Thor came. The current of power thrumming off his cock inside you nearly put you to tears, the feeling so strong. With what little strength he had left, Thor lifted you gingerly, your body limp in his arms, chest heaving.

A few steps to the left, and your bed was suddenly underneath you, the plush covers cool against your heated skin. Thor's much larger and muscular arms were wrapped around you, holding you close. It took you a minute to breathe before you spoke, "What was it?" He sighed before answering, "He said you were a mistake they should've killed." You turned to look into his bright blue eyes you'd known for centuries, tracing your hands through his short hair and down to the stubble all along his jaw. "We both known they couldn't kill me. You won't let me leave, and I refuse to be without you." He gave a small smile before kissing you softly, "I know."