Clint x Deaf Reader

The bold print is you using sign language and the italics are your thoughts.

This is a request done by 

WARNINGS: DOM/SUB AGGRESSIVE PUBLIC

'It isn't so hard, I mean, sure I'm deaf and all but I can still read their lips.' You thought to yourself, irritated at how Steve was treating you like an infant all because you couldn't actually hear them well. 'I just think you should be more careful.' Steve signed to you, upset with the fact that you got hurt in a training accident. 'It's just a few bruises.' You signed, annoyed at the way he was acting. 'You're not training anymore (y/f/n), and that's final.' Steve signed and you stood up, furious. "I may be deaf, but I'm not a moron. I can read your lips still, I can hear some things! I'm not a fucking child!" You screeched, your words a little bit jumbled but Steve could tell what you said. You stomped out of the room, fully intending on taking your anger and frustration out on a punching bag or something.

When you entered the gym, you hardly noticed that anyone was here. Only after ten minutes of beating the hell out of the punching bag did you realize that Clint was up top in the 'bird nest' as you liked to call it, watching you. 'What? Does he think I'm oh so fragile too?' You thought to yourself, still mad about Steve. Don't get it wrong, you've been crushing on Clint for like, seven months now and you've only had a few long conversations with him. He seemed nice, and he always treated you like you didn't have an impairment.

But at this current moment, you were too fired up from the outburst you had with Steve. You had hearing aids that allowed you to hear, to a point, but still, you could! "Thinks I can't do anything, that I'm too weak." You grumbled as you kept hitting the bag.

*Three hours later*

As you began to walk out of the gym, you realized Clint was still up there, still watching you. "Clint!" You shouted, your words weren't clear like everyone else's but you knew he understood you. He came down from his nest and walked over to you, his eyes stalking you like a, well, like a hawk watching a mouse. He rose his eyebrows a bit in question as he got closer to you but said nothing. "Have fun watching?" You asked slowly, pronouncing your words carefully. His eyes darken at that, but you didn't understand why. 'Did I say something wrong?' You thought before you signed to him 'What's wrong?' He made his way closer to you, confusing you even more. 'Clint, did I say something?' You signed again, backing up a bit but you hit the wall. He kept moving forward until you were pressed against the wall and each breath you took caused your chest to brush against his.

'What is going on?' You thought, confused and embarrassed at what was happening. His hands slowly moved to rest on either side of your head as he leaned down towards your ear, knowing that you'd hear him, "You have no idea, how sexy you look when your pissed off..." You shivered at the tone of his voice, you never knew his, let alone anyone's, voice could become that deep and husky. You gasped as he moved himself so he was fully pressed against you and his lips pressed to your throat, gently sucking on your pulse point. One of his hands left the wall and wrapped around your waist and you almost let yourself moan when you felt his hardened member rub against your hip bone.

Your hands raked through his short sandy brown spikes as his lips moved lower down your throat to your chest. Both his hands wrapped under your thighs and his lips moved, 'Jump.' You did, wrapping your long (y/s/c) legs around his waist as he pushed you to the wall, his lips meeting yours in a rush of tongue and teeth. He practically devoured you! You were trying so hard not to make too loud of a loud, not sure what you sounded like and too scared to know at this point. His lips, even though harsh, moved passionately with yours, in perfect sync. Your mind went black as he pulled your (y/f/c) tank top over your head, leaving you in spandex shorts and a thin work out bra.

He pulled his dark blue workout top over his head quickly, needing to feel his tan skin on your own (y/s/c) skin. When he pulled back, he glanced down at you and his pupils practically took over his entire iris. You were panting, (y/s/c) cheeks flushed, (y/h/c) in a mess and lips swollen from his assault. His hands went to your chest, gently kneading your breasts as his lips danced with yours again. You couldn't help the little moan that slipped from you lips when he pressed his cock to the very center of your core, rubbing up against you in just the right way that made your back arch. You tried to cover your mouth but Clint wrapped his fingers around both your wrists, holding them above your head as he slowly mouth out to you 'I want to hear every sound you make, (y/f/n).'

His free hand when to your chest again as his thumb and index finger took hold of one of your nipples, twisting and tweaking it as you let out a string of incoherent moans. His lips left yours as they wrapped around your other breast, his mouth suckling you to the point where you felt you were going to cum right there against the wall. You were so wet, you knew he could probably feel it through yours and his shorts. Your mind was blank, you couldn't think straight and you didn't even realize he'd ripped your shorts or moved his down until you felt his cock rubbing against your lips. "Oh!" You moaned out as he just barely pushed the head of himself inside you.

He felt so big, you thought that he might not fit and when you looked down, 'Oh hell no! That seriously won't fit!' You were going to tell him until he pushed himself farther inside you until he was hilt deep and pressing against your womb. You head fell back against the wall as your eyes clenched shut, the feeling of him, hot and stiff, inside you was soooo good. He jerked you onto his dick, causing you to gasp and look him in the eyes as he mouth to you 'You feel so fucking good.' Before he began to leisurely stroke inside you, bouncing you up and down on him. He released your wrists and your arms wrapped around his shoulders as your nails dug into his skin, no doubt leaving marks just as his lips left on your neck and chest. He gripped your ass harder, probably leaving bruises but you could care less, this moment was something you'd dreamed of with him before.

He suddenly moved and laid you on a bench, lifting your right leg over his shoulder before he drilled into you, the moans and screams leaving your mouth probably echoes through the gym but neither of you cared. His thumb went down to your clit as he rubbed it in a circular motion quickly, his thrusts becoming sloppy. You tensed as you felt a burning deep inside your stomach that was consuming your entire body in a blaze before it exploded and you saw stars. Your back arch off the bench and you knew the sound that left your lips, others had to have heard it. You watched as sweat dripped down his neck to his bare chest as he kept thrusting into you before he tensed and pushed himself as deeply into you as he could, his cum filling you to the brim in white hot gushes.

He leaned down, breathing heavy as his head rested on your chest, gently kissing the valley of your breasts soothingly. When he looked up at you, he mouth to you, 'Be mine.' And you couldn't agree more.

Until Steve and Tony walked in, and Steve ran out of the room in complete fear, and Tony laughed his ass off...

Alright! That's it! Let me know if you liked it and leave a vote! Also, I'm still open for requests even though I'm working on a few. Just give me the person and background info and I'll type it up! Enjoy!!!