Bucky x Reader Prt2

Warning: Daddy kink ahead, sub!reader, dom!Bucky, possible Winter Soldier esk, consenual non-con, semi dark!Bucky ending, no protection, not too sure what else

RECAP:

You stood up, turning to walk to the door. Just as your hand reached for the knob, you were pressed tightly against it. "I don't think my hour is up yet sweetheart." Bucky growled in your ear, his erection pressing quite consistently to your ass.

END OF RECAP:

"Th-this is highly inappropriate!" You whisper shouted but that didn't seem to stop the mechanical soldier's actions. If anything, Bucky started grinding his erection harder against your ass, the thin fabric of your pencil skirt and thong giving you no real protection against his assault. "There's nobody but you and me here doc." He murmured into your ear before giving it a harsh nip. His hands held your hips tightly, moving to caress down your thighs every so often.

"Bucky, stop it this instant! I'm your therapist!" You were stressed, fearful someone would suddenly walk in and see you, assuming the worst and having your reputation go down the drain. "Sweetheart, I already locked the door." Bucky chuckled as one of his hands moved up to grope your breast through your (f/c) blouse. You couldn't help the little mewls you let out, Bucky's fingers expertly tweaking your nipples into hard points. Your resolve was quickly fading, your body hot as he continued to touch you in ways that you hadn't had in a long time, only this was so much better.

The room was suddenly too hot to stay in and it seemed he knew that as he peeled off your black suit jacket, fingers roaming for the buttons that held your blouse together before it fell open for him. "Feeling okay, doc?" He teased you, knowing that he was the cause of the state that you're in. You leaned your head back into his chest, your (h/c) locks catching on the cotton of his shirt before they slipped out of the bun that held your hair up. His lips ghosted up from the middle of your shoulder, along the column of your neck right back up to your ear.

"Do you know how long I've thought about this? About you? Having you under me? Moaning and screaming for me to fuck you harder?" His voice was more a growl than anything, his teeth brushing your skin with each word he spoke. You gasped, grinding back against him with a wanton need that made you feel crazy inside. It was like you were burning up from the inside, every touch set your skin blazing.

You couldn't stop the way your hips moved, grinding your ass against his cock. The groan that fell from his lips motivated you to get more sounds from him. You pressed your body harder against his, closer until you could feel every inch of his person against your own. His hands moved to your hips quickly, dry humping between your thighs like no tomorrow. You were panting and so into the moment that you didn't realize his fingers had gotten your pencil skirt hiked up to your waist until his cold metal fingers pressed against your clit and your body shook.

The sensation of being touch and the coldness of the metal made your legs weak and he saw. He lifted you easily and bent you over the couch, your most private area displayed to him under your (f/c) lace panties. "You're killing me here, doc." Bucky groaned so sensually you could help that you'd become a bit more wet and you were sure he could tell. His fingers started to rub over you again in slow strokes, working the flame in your lower belly higher. He'd thrust his fingers into your pussy through the thin fabric of your pantries in quick, shallow thrusts, driving you crazy. "Dammit Bucky!" You cried out lustfully.

"What the matter?" Bucky teased out, his small thrusts still making your legs quiver. "Just fuck me!" You screamed. His laugh was a deep rumble before you felt those cool mechanical fingers of his move your underwear to the side before father some of your slick, rubbing your opening in circles before he eased them in. The chilly feeling made your back arch and his fingers slipped in deeper. "Bucky!" You cried out as his hand moved faster inside you. "Mm, that's it honey, keep making those pretty sounds for me." He grunted, finger fucking you harder.

He turned his wrist quickly, pressing his thump against your clit while he scissored inside you, before going back to thrusting his fingers as his thumb pressed against you with each push. The coil inside your belly was growing tighter with each hit inside you, threatening you explode and be your undoing but you were okay with it. The feeling Bucky was giving you was so damn good you couldn't bear for him to stop.

You whimpered to him, getting his attention, "What do you need (Y/N)?" "Please Bucky." You whined to him desperately, unashamed by the hot mess state you were in. "Please what?" He asked you coyly, that devious smirk on his lips. "Fuck me Bucky." You gasped and before you could even process what had just happened in that short span of time, Bucky's pants hit the ground. His erecting was standing tall and so very hard, the vein running along the under shaft was practically throbbing. "Thought you'd never ask." He grunted before rubbing the tip of his cock along your folds, his precum mixing with your wetness. A little voice in the back of your mind was trying to tell you something important was missing but your thoughts soon turned to much as he dipped the head of his cock into your tight hole.

"Oh god, yes!" You practically cried with joy, the feeling of being stretched and filled was mind blowing. Bucky eases his way into your tight sheath, your heat gripping him like glove and he grit his teeth to stop from cumming right then and there. He had every intention to pound you into a mess and that's exactly what he was going to do. Pulling almost all the way out, you began to protest until he slammed himself all the way back into your pussy. The breath caught in your throat and you could do nothing but cry out in pure pleasure as he fucked you. His hands gripped your hips to hold you in place as he slammed into you, satisfied with every moan and cry you gave. "That's right sweetheart, keep making those cute little sounds for me, tell everyone who's got you bent over." He grunted.

Each cry brought you both closer and closer to finishing until Bucky hit that special spot inside you, and the whole world turned white. The cry you gave out was so loud your were sure others heard it. Just as your heat tightened around his cock, Bucky shuddered almost violently before he spilled himself deep inside you. You winced as you tried to pull your sweaty skin from the leather of your couch, your skin sticking to the fabric. You felt spent and satisfied until you realized Bucky didn't use a condom.

"Shit!" You swore, pulling yourself up and causing Bucky to slip out of you. "What?" He asked. "You didn't use protection!" You hissed at him. "Sweetheart, I'm not letting you go." Bucky growled as he swept you up into his arms for another round.