The Pistol and the Coward. Chapter 5

You laid there, in that prison.
The floor was cold and wet and your nightgown wasn't warming you up in the slightest.
You sighed and just watched as Horace walked in, grinning.
"Where is your crew? Why haven't they come to save you yet?" He asked you as you huffed.
"They'll be here!"
Horace frowned and gave you a pout.
"Are you sure about that?... I beg to differ... it's been three and a half weeks... usually it only takes a week or a few days... It has almost been a month my dear and Skin Taker is readying his skinning tools to make you into a coat... so do tell me.... when are they coming?... because I think they have forgotten about you... just like they forgot about Milo... and Sea Dog...." Horace grinned as he held up a blanket, a fuzzy, brown blanket and tossed it upon you, only to reveal that the blanket was Sea Dog.

You hugged the blanket, mourning for Sea Dog and sobbing into the fur.
"Are they coming dear?" He asked with a twisted grin.
"N...no...." You say quietly but loud enough for Horace to hear.
"Aww... don't cry... I'm sure that you shall make a beautiful suit!" Horace laughed at you as you cried and he left you alone again.

☆●•●•Late that night•●•●☆

You laid there, humming that tune that Percy played on his flute as you stared at the sky, through your prison window as the boat rocked back and forth.

You heard the door creak open and looked at it to see...
Skin Taker.
You sighed and looked down, sitting in the moonlight as he stared at you.

You felt uneasy as his soul seeing eyes stared at you.
You sniffled and then you started to scream when he opened the cage and picked you up, you flailing and crying for help.
Skin Taker brought you to a room where he threw you onto the floor, threw some heavy fabric on you and some boots, then left you, locking the door behind him.

You shuddered and looked down at the fabric... to see that they were clothes, golden lining with f/c fabric.
((See picture above))
They were cute but your breasts didn't quite agree with you as they were pushed up to look bigger.
You didn't like that part but you were okay for the most part... you also didn't like how short the skirt was so you decided not to ever bend over and then Skin Taker entered with Horace trailing behind, grabbing you and throwing you back into the prison.

You stared up at them and gently said.
"Thank you..." You didn't like how you had to thank those monsters for the clothes but you were too polite to not thank them.

You stared out the window again, all you could think was.
Why?....
Why aren't they coming?....
Was Horace right?...
Am I that forgettable?...
You wept to yourself and soon you fell asleep.

¤}♧Percy's P.O.V♧{¤

I'm angry... no....
That is an understatement....
I'M BLOODY FURIOUS!
I hate that Skin Taker....
that seabass stole Y/n away from us!!
I'll kill e'm I swear!
I may not be very brave but I'll pulverize that nasty... good fur nothin scallywag of a beast!!!!
Poppy and Janice have been trying to keep me calm as we sail off to attack the rubber fishes but I can't stand waiting! What is that bastard doin to Y/n?... what if we're too late!?
I hated the thought of what he could have done with her... curse that son of a bitch... curse him I say!!!

As soon as we were next to the Rubber Fish's ship I grabbed an old pistol we had recently stolen from Skin Taker and kicked down that no good Horace the horrible! I shot the sky and searched for that fucker, Skin Taker but most of all... I prayed that Y/n was here... and that she was okay.

♡~●♢Your P.O.V♢●~♡

I heard a loud boom that tore me from my sleep, I had shackles on my legs and arms as Skin Taker was next to my cage.
He grabbed his pistols and ran upstairs and I could hear gunshots and sword fights.
Yelling was also happening but I paid it no mind...
I had lost hope...
It was probably the Tarantula crew.
They were having a war with the Rubber Fishes anyways...

I hummed to myself, tears dripping down my face as I say to myself.
"They are right... I am a crybaby..." I sniffled and heard someone behind me.

"Prettiest crybaby I ever saw milady..." It was so familiar but I thought Horace was playing another trick on me.

"Horace! I am not falling for your cruel jokes anymore! It isn't funny and I won't fall for it twice!" I huff and then the person chuckles that crisp laugh....

"If I was pullin a trick on ye... I wouldn't be trying to help ya escape... Now would I?"
I frowned and tears dripped down my face.
"It's not funny Horace! Your idea of humor is pretty sick!! Pretending to be my best friend... pretending..... to be Percy......." You then turned around to face the figure, tears clouding your eyes.
"You are so mean!!! I bet you love seeing me cry!! Just look me in the face and tell me why!!! Why do you torture me like this Horace!!??? WHY!!??!" I was wrapped in warm and strong arms as I felt myself being pushed against a warm and soft object...

~Narrator's P.O.V~

You blinked away tears and looked up to see Percy.
You began to cry harder while he pet your head. "Hush now darlin... yur fine now..."
Then the cage shut closed and Percy turned, growling angrily.
"I highly doubt that now...." Skin Taker grinned as he twirled the keys on one finger.
"Ain't ye the cutest couple I ever did lay eyes on..." Skin Taker smirked as Percy blushed, still glaring and legs beginning to shake again.
"We ain't a couple ye bastard!" Percy hissed through chattering teeth.

"Ye should really learn to hide yur feelings better...." Skin Taker said simply as he left, locking the door behind him and soon the boat only had silence as Percy looked at you.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I have failed ye..." He frowned as you hugged him.
"No... you haven't... I'm just happy that your here..." You say softly and smile at him, tears still dripping down your face.
He smiled back and wiped away some tears with his thumb.
"Awe Y/n... ye have a heart of pure gold." He said as you two sat down and listened to the crashing waves.
"Where did ye get these clothes?" Percy asked as he looked at your f/c clothing with golden bands.
"Skin Taker made me dress in them..."
You say embarrassed.
"I guess anything looks pretty on you then..." Percy said quietly.
"Hmm?" You ask as he replies. "Nothin..."

You both plot your escape and eventually give up, falling asleep to the sound of the ocean.