Chapter 2

"Ah, Chat Noir. How nice of you to join us" the Silencer cackled. Chat looked around and noticed a crowd of students and teachers who were mouthing things he couldn't seem to understand.

"They must be a purrfect audience since they are all so quite" Chat commented to the Silencer. Unfortunately, she didn't enjoy his puns as much as he did.

"BE SILENT" the Silencer shouted, shooting beams at him with the piece of chalk. Chat doges every one of the beams.

"What is taking Ladybug so long? I could really use her help right about now" Chat mumbled under his breath. Little did he know that his lady was out cold not to far from his current location.

Meanwhile...

"Marinette, are you ok, wake up girl" Alya cried while holding Marinette's slightly limp body.

"Alya, I'm going to get some help. Let me know if she wakes up, ok?" Nino told Alya as calmly as he could in the given situation.

Alya was torn, she wanted to go get some footage for the Ladyblog, but there was a stronger desire to stay with her injured friend. At least, she thought she was injured. There was no blood anywhere, which was a good sign, but Marinette was still unconscious.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir was still battling the Silencer and finally managed to get ahold of the piece of chalk, which he assumed had the akuma. Based on how the teacher returned back to normal, he figured he was correct. "I could really use my lady right about now to purify this thing" he thought. "I'll wait a bit longer and check out the damage wile I wait for her". He ran to where he left Marinette to check on her.

Once he got there, he noticed Alya was still holding Marinnete and that Marinnete was not moving.

A/N:
So, this is chapter 2 of my first fanfic. Hope ya like it. There will be a chapter 3. Decided that just now ish. Let me know what you think, I'm always open for feed back.