Final

"So, So, how do you want to go about doing this?" Marionette wondered nervously.

"Simple, Plagg, Claws in!"

A green light surrounded Chat and Marinette had to look away to avoid being temporarily blinded. 'Guess it's a good thing we don't transform in front of other people, if this is how our transformation appears to others' she thought while waiting for the light to stop being so bright.

"You can look now, M'lady" Adrien stated. Plagg flew off to go be with Tikki.

Marinette cautiously turned her head, not entirely certain if she really desires to know who is under the mask of her partner.

"Marinette, please look." Adrien requested, placing a hand on her cheek, trying to get her to look.

At this, Marinette slowly began to turn her head to look at who lies beneath her precious partners mask.

"A-Adrien!?" Marinette exclaimed.

"He-hey. How's it going?" Adrien suddenly started to get nervous. What if she didn't like that he was Chat, what if- "H-Hey! why are you crying!?!? Are you ok? Are you disappointed? You're disappointed, aren't you?" He exclaimed, her tears breaking him out of his intense train of thought.

"N-no, these are tears of happiness. I'm so glad it's you, since I have been torn between my love for you and Chat."

"I'm glad to hear that, princess." Adrien replied simply, pleased at her response.

"So, what now?" Marinette wondered out loud. Not knowing what to do with this new information.

Suddenly, a scream was heard from out side her room.

"Well, looks like we go take care of another akuma." Adrien responded.

"Yeah" Marinette nodded and smiled. They both transformed and lept off of her balcony to go save Paris from Hawkmoths latest victim.

THE END.

SORRY THIS UPDATE CAME SOOOOOOO LATE. IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. COLLEGE IS SO HARD AND GIVES OUT SO MUCH WORK. ANYWAY, THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE READ AND ADDED THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST. IT MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY WHENEVER I GET A NOTIFICATION ABOUT IT. THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY.