Chapter 7

Once Adrien finished helping Marinette with her work, visiting hours were almost over.

"I gotta go now. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you." Marinette sighed.

"It's a good thing Adrien came to help you, you would've been lost without his help huh." Tikki giggled.

"Ti-Tikki!" Marinette exclaimed, blushing.

Adrien returned home and went to his room to finish his own homework.  Nathalie offered him dinner, but he already ate.

"So mister romantic, what are your plans for this evening?" Plagg smirked once Adrien finished his work.

"Bad news, it involves you." Adrien responded.

"Do I at least get some cheese?" Plagg whined.

"Sure" Adrien sighed, hoping the cat kwami would hurry up so he could move on with his evening plans.

Once the cat kwami finished scarfing down all the cheese he could eat, Adrien chanted the famous "Plagg, claws out" and transformed into his super hero identity of Chat Noir.

He lept from roof top to roof top till he arrived at the hospital Marinette is staying at.

"Hello there, purrrrincess."

"Chat!" Marinette gasped seeing the leather clad boy in her window.

"How are you feeling, m'lady?"

"I'm ok. Some of my friends came to visit earlier and one of them helped me with my homework, which was very nice of him. I'm glad he is alright." She explained.

"What do you think of him?" Chat asked.

"Who?"

"The classmate who helped you with your work." Chat clarified vaguely.

"Well, if I tell you, you have to promise NOT to tell ANYONE." She pleaded. Chat nodded crossing his fingers over his heart, offering his pinky just in case. She accepted it and sighed. "Ok, so, I have a crush on him. His name is Adrien Agreste. At first I thought he was mean like Chloe, who is in my class and is always mean, but he is actually a nice person and I now have a massive crush on him." She explained.

Chat smirked a bit, but then, worried he would blow his cover, quickly changed it to a smile.

"I'm glad to hear that you don't think he's like Chloe." He settled on telling her.

"Yeah, me too." She agreed.

"So, how much longer will my purrrincess be trapped inside of this tower?" He knew he already asked this earlier today, but she still thinks Chat and Adrien are two separate people.

"Luckily, I'll be out tomorrow. The doctor came in not long ago and confirmed that I'll be ok as long as I take it easy for a few days." Marinette explained.

Chat didn't know what to say. If he asked why the sudden change in time, he would give away his secret identity. But, he was happy she's doing ok. Still, he became nervous that as soon as he opened his mouth, he would let something about his identity slip.

"Are you ok kitty?" Marinette wondered, slightly worried about the silence and confused faces Chat was currently making.

"Pawsitively purrfect m'lady." He responded. Taking the edge off of his lady's worried face as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"It's late, isn't it? Why don't you focus on getting some sleep?" Chat offered to the young tired girl.

"Ch-Chat, could you please stay with me until I fall asleep?" Marinette wondered.

"Sure." Chat whispered, getting closer to the girl as she started to drift off.

Once he was sure she was asleep, he leaned down to kiss her lips. Removing himself reluctantly, he said,

"I love you m'lady, with or without the mask." He whispered and kissed her forehead before leaving.

A/N: Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's so short, ran low on ideas for this chapter, but hopefully it will be better in the next chapters. See you in the next chapter 😄