Chapter 5- A day to remember.

heyy guys thanks if your still reading, i worked hard on this chapter so hope you enjoy xxx

picture of Isaac ( amdanda's Boyfriend)

Chapter 5

I couldn’t watch that so I went downstairs. When my pizza finally arrived I ate it trying not to think about the sight I had just witnessed. I thought I am actually quite tired so I put the box on the side and climbed the stairs to my room. I walked in warily heading straight for the binds. I pulled them quickly not wanting to view any more than I had to. I got my stuff ready for tomorrow and laid in bed. Just as I was about to drop off I remembered I had a detention tomorrow with Mr caramel eyes, wow that was going to be interesting.

Next morning

Again I was woken by the screeching of my alarm and again I tried to reach out to hit it, this time making sure I didn’t face plant the floor. I got up again and did my morning routine of turning my shower on. I got in and let the hot water run on me for a while. When I got out i chucked on a red checked shirt and black skinny jeans and put on my vans. I tried to avoid my window as much as possible and didn’t want to think about what I had seen last night. I thought today I would straighten my hair and again put little make-up on. When I was done I looked at the time and saw it was 25 past 8 great I was running late.  I ran downstairs and straight out the door. I jumped in my car and sped off as fast as the speed limit allowed. It’s a good job I didn’t need to pick up Amanda today I thought.  When I arrived at school I parked in the only available space and ran straight to homeroom. Just as I entered the class the bell rang “Made it feew!” I said trying to catch my breath from the running, it was then I realised that the whole class was staring at me and Mr Thompson had that familiar smirk on his face. “Please go to your seat Miss Parker” he said staring at me with those caramel eyes. I took my seat as quickly as I could while some of the students were now chuckling to themselves. “Why are you so late” “Sorry Amanda slept in and lost track of time, let’s just I didn’t really sleep a lot last night” “Why” “Well you see” but I couldn’t finish my sentence as Mr Thompson was now looking at us obviously listening to our convocation. “Yes Miss Parker let us all hear why you were almost late and why you didn’t sleep well last night?” he said smirking at me. I knew he was just trying to embarrass me in front of the class but boy did he mess with the wrong person. If he wanted to embarrass me well I was going to get him back. “Well you see the thing is sir, last night my new neighbour came to the door and said how he just moved in and stuff” I said staring at him with a smirk on my face, he had a confused smirk on his. I continued “Well after he left about 30 minutes later I went to the bathroom in my bedroom and when I came out and looked out the window this certain neighbour must have forgot to close his curtains and well there room must be next to mine.” He smirk then faded as he realised what I must have witnessed. “And well this neighbour and his girlfriend started to have” I was cut off by a rather flustered Mr Thompson. “Yes well, please save that kind of gossip for after my class”.  Homeroom continued and Mr Thompson would now again speak.  The bell rang and everyone got up and started to head out the door, I remained in my seat as I unfortunately had geography next.

I said I’d see Amanda at break and off she went. As I sat there I could feel his set of caramel eyes peering at me. I looked up, straight into them and for a moment I was almost sure I saw hunger, but that can’t have been right? “Grace why did you tell that little story about” but he was cut off as the rest of the class started to stumble in. He just stared at me until Jonah walked into the room.

“Hey Jonah” “hey Grace how you doing?” he said doing the how you doing bit the same way joey does it of friends. “I’m okay bit bummed cause got detention today but much better seeing you” I said with a genuine smile. “Oh yeah forgot you had detention I was hoping we could of hanged out but I guess I’m going to have to wait until Friday” he said winking. I blushed a bit, but then was distracted by a deep throat cough coming from none other than Mr Thompson.